Seattle, You know you're rotten when:

roguebeaver

You steal some colleges slogan, Mantra and then make them sue you to do the honorable thing...pay a cash settlement and stop using the 12th Man l, Seattle BS version! 

If this dont certify you as dirty rotten scoundrels nothing does! Stealing from a college in one of the best states in the union, just makes you laugh at those low lifers! 

12th man, my derrière..,lifted and got stunk on by a college! Pathetic..,

Edited by roguebeaver

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

You steal some colleges slogan, Mantra and then make them sue you to do the honorable thing...pay a cash settlement and stop using the 12th Man l, Seattle BS version! 

If this dont certify you as dirty rotten scoundrels nothing does! Stealing from a college in one of the best states in the union, just makes you laugh at those low lifers! 

12th man, my derrière..,lifted and got stunk on by a college! Pathetic..,

Pretty lame Beave....I know you can come up with better diss of Seahawks than this.

:) 

Just now, roguebeaver said:

Did we?like what? Per se

The names of our practice days like Turnover Tuesday, playing music at our practices, the "Brotherhood" concept, putting up the basket-ball hoop to encourage competitiveness, and somebody posted the original Seattle version of this shirt in an old thread, too lazy to look.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPHjvsDUcAAPMqf.jpg

Nothing wrong with it, but take it easy when trying to burn a franchise for being unoriginal.