Falcons at Full-Strength for Saturday

birdz4i

Posted 1 hour ago

kelsey-conway-60x60.jpg Kelsey Conway AtlantaFalcons.com Twitter

•  
  •  

The Falcons had full participation from every player on the active roster this week ahead of Saturday's matchup with the Seahawks

The Falcons will head into the Divisional Round matchup with the Seattle Seahawks completely healthy.

Atlanta had full participation from everyone on the active roster all week.

For the Falcons, it’s not just about having everyone on Saturday.

“Having everyone at practice, that’s a big factor,” head coach Dan Quinn said of the benefits of his team being fully healthy. “It allows all the guys to be featured. To have everyone here just gives you confidence that you can play the plays at full speed. That’s all you are trying to do during the week. How fast can you practice the look? Nothing simulates game speed per say, but when you are hauling and practice your plays at max speed, that’s a big factor.”

Rookie tight end Austin Hoopericon-article-link.gif will be available for the first time since injuring his knee in Week 15. When healthy, Hooper has been a play-maker for the Falcons catching 19 passes for 271 yards and three touchdowns.

After suffering injuries late in the season, wide receivers Julio Jonesicon-article-link.gif and Taylor Gabrielicon-article-link.gif will be available for Matt Ryanicon-article-link.gif to utilize.

Not only are the Falcons healthy heading into the weekend, Quinn said he’s also pleased with the speed his team has shown coming off a bye week.

“The team looked really fast,” Quinn said earlier in the week. “We came out the break just totally hauling and pushing.”

Meanwhile, Seattle is coming off a short week of preparation. Tight end Jimmy Graham and running back Thomas Rawls did not practice for the Seahawks on Wednesday for non-injury related reasons.

The Falcons and Seahawks final injury reports will be released on Friday.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/blog/article-1/Falcons-at-Full-Strength-for-Saturday/5022937c-3f3b-42e9-a795-81f94d349a1f

1 hour ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

This is AWESOME.

I mean, I know we've lost a few important pieces to IR throughout the year.

But to have the remaining roster fully healthy and fully participating all week?

I could legitimately see us winning BIG this Saturday.

I hope so. A close game may favor seattle with the experience.

54 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

This is AWESOME.

I mean, I know we've lost a few important pieces to IR throughout the year.

But to have the remaining roster fully healthy and fully participating all week?

I could legitimately see us winning BIG this Saturday.

I'm telling you the stars are aligning 

" How fast can you practice the look? Nothing simulates game speed per say, but when you are hauling and practice your plays at max speed, that’s a big factor.”

How you practice is ecactly what you take to Game Day!

If nothing else that alone will make you competetive.

1 hour ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I have firmly believed this ever since the Cardinals ran out onto the field with no timeouts and kicked a perfect FG as time expired toinput the bye back into our hands.

This feels like the year.

And watch GB beat Dallas. NFCCG GB at ATL last game at dome. Falcons get payback for 2010 48-21 butt whooping. Matt Ryan becomes a household name by beating Aaron Rogers In a shootout.

37 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I have firmly believed this ever since the Cardinals ran out onto the field with no timeouts and kicked a perfect FG as time expired to put the bye back into our hands.

This feels like the year.

I don't think any team in the playoffs are health like we are..but man I just don't think we lose this game Saturday.only way we lose is if we come out flat and play sloppy..I'm so excited and a Lil nervous too but I think we win it all this year.

1 minute ago, YoungHeezy said:

This is the most confident I've ever felt about a postseason Atlanta Falcons team. Who I really think is going to surprise is the defense. I think Dwight Freeney shows why he was brought in this season. 

Man I don't think I can say it any better... With all the reports and articles I've read regarding preparation I feel like our Falcons are going to come our furious, flying and fearless. 

This year's team is ready, I can feel it.