Seahawks: stop Ryan. You put him on the ground.

mc

Our o line has to have the Balzacs to protect him from those cheaters. Late hits will NOT be tolerated and cheap shots will warrant a return in kind on the next play.

This is how you do it on the NFL..,YOU take care of your brother, not a Zebra stripped in black and white! It's not s color thing, it's a MAN thing!!

The boogie mans acomming and we better be ready!!

8 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Our o line has to have the Balzacs to protect him from those cheaters. Late hits will NOT be tolerated and cheap shots will warrant a return in kind on the next play.

This is how you do it on the NFL..,YOU take care of your brother, not a Zebra stripped in black and white! It's not s color thing, it's a MAN thing!!

The boogie mans acomming and we better be ready!!

Yea if the refs don't protect Matt, then by all means take some knees out. Gouge eyes at the bottom of piles. Whatever it takes to send the message. Keep Ryan safe. 

1 minute ago, blackredfellow said:

Yea if the refs don't protect Matt, then by all means take some knees out. Gouge eyes at the bottom of piles. Whatever it takes to send the message. Keep Ryan safe. 

I'm not to worried about it in this game.  I'm guessing Michael Bennett isn't suffering from memory loss.  The statement was made in week 6 by Jake Matthews and that late hit nonsense on Ryan stopped in that game  right then and there. 

1 hour ago, BendFalcon said:

I'm not to worried about it in this game.  I'm guessing Michael Bennett isn't suffering from memory loss.  The statement was made in week 6 by Jake Matthews and that late hit nonsense on Ryan stopped in that game  right then and there. 

I said it at the time and I'll say it again: If the NFL won't flag them for late hits then take them out.  Tit for tat.