Plays To Get You Pumped Up For Saturday

FalconsIn2012

I don't have the video but the play against the Panthers this season when it was 3rd & 25. Ryan dodges the pressure, goes through his reads, and floats one right into Teco's hands for a 30 yard gain. Panthers fans went quiet after that one. It shows how great this team is at attacking

24 minutes ago, likeriver said:

I don't have the video but the play against the Panthers this season when it was 3rd & 25. Ryan dodges the pressure, goes through his reads, and floats one right into Teco's hands for a 30 yard gain. Panthers fans went quiet after that one. It shows how great this team is at attacking

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvideos%2Fnfl-game-highlights%2F0ap3000000762667%2FCarolina-Panthers-leave-Tevin-Coleman-wide-open-on-31-yard-catch

1 hour ago, YoungHeezy said:

I can't stand Brennemen.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

That was the one moment I started to get nervous in that game.  Backed up with 3rd and a mile after they had just scored.  2 plays later though...ballgame.

3 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

This is still one of my all time favorite Falcons plays...too bad ET is out, but trucking Kam or Sherman would be just as nice.

Give us a heads up next time you post a video with the "N" word being played repeatedly. I had to turn it off because my 8 year old daughter was sittin beside me. She has no idea what that word means and I'd like to keep it that way.

1 hour ago, slamee101 said:

I can't stand Brennemen.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

That was the one moment I started to get nervous in that game.  Backed up with 3rd and a mile after they had just scored.  2 plays later though...ballgame.

Ryan and Coleman absolutely tore that drive up . He ran that route like a straight up receiver and caught it so smoothly , Ryan so elusive threw a beautiful pass