dirtyhairy

Things the media won't tell you.

2,875 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Yea right Mdrake. I have a friend who is involved and reported this. I trust HIM, not your bs source. The facts are out there. A huge, YUGE number are being taken down and you can easily google it.

Cool . . .  so you are putting your credibility on the line to vouch for the integrity of a friend.  I can't imagine how disappointed you would be if he did something to publicly betray that trust . . . .

Serge and mdrake34 like this

Posted (edited)

You are wrong, again. And the story is the YUGE numbers being rounded up. Isn't it suspicious that this is JUST now springing into action? No, of course you don't think so. As for the Pizzagate part, its part of it.

Why yes, it IS suspicious that a made up story that misleadingly credits Trump for things that he didn't do and that never happened just sprang into action shortly after his inauguration.  Thank you, dear snake, for bringing this mystery to our attention.

Edited by BrockSamson
mdrake34 and Leon Troutsky like this

Y'all, snake is the Nelson Mandela of this board, just fighting for victims and the oppressed.  He's there, on the battle lines of internet forums, posting headlines he hasn't even read, day after day. You think that's easy? No, it takes sacrifice, commitment, and a near mythical inability to read or comprehend entire articles and a fanatic devotion to not giving a **** about the truth. 

Truly, a hero.

3 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Cool . . .  so you are putting your credibility on the line to vouch for the integrity of a friend.  I can't imagine how disappointed you would be if he did something to publicly betray that trust . . . .

Wow.  Well played.

falconsd56 likes this

1 minute ago, holymoses said:

Moses, this individual is a Man of immense honor. And yes, I've been deeply dissappointed by supposed friends and their bent on personal attacks and dishonor, from my past. I would assume we've all been let down by people we considered friends, who've not had our backs and attacked us without real cause. Happens, and its always a surprise and dissappointment. 

7 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

No mdrake, you can google stories as I can. As for me releasing personal information of friends involved, not gonna give those out here.

I didn't ask you to release personal information of your "friend."  But it's mighty convenient of you to use that excuse to avoid citing a source to back up your (and your "friend's", who I don't think exists) claims.

However, if you actually have a "friend" who works for an alt-right news outlet, that explains a tremendous amount about your online persona and content that you post here.  I am not surprised you have alleged ties to an alt-right news outlet.

I guess you didn't like the source I cited for the original story. What ever dude. 

That's correct.  I don't read alt-right blogs.  I already discredited another poster's account of "1500 pedophiles" being busted by Trump.  There have been arrests for men attempting to solicit sex with adult prostitutes, and these alt-right blogs and people on 4chan twisted those number to say they were 1500 sex traffickers/pedophiles and they were busting up pedophile rings and it was all evidence of pizzagate.

It's false, and if you continue to spout it, it makes you a purveyor of fake news and a liar. 

Lets be more clear here. Pizzagate was a story about elites in DC and Hollywood of running child prostitution rings. The part about Hillary, seems to have been false, but the remaining story of the Pedophile ring is Not only true in Hollywood but I bet it is true in DC as well. 

For  years, leaks came out about child and young star actors being abused by producers and bigwigs in Hollywood. This is just the small tug at the string and there's a lot of string to pull out. 

Its about time.

Yea, tough to find this story mdrake -  Well played sir....Not.

Massive pedophile ring busted; 230 kids saved - US news - Crime ...

www.nbcnews.com/id/42108748/.../massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/
Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops. Five Americans among 184 people arrested; 230 abused children taken to safety. ... An Internet pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members — thought to be the world's largest —has been uncovered by police, a security official said ...

Massive Pedophile Ring Busted in California - AnonHQ.com

anonhq.com/massive-pedophile-ring-busted-in-california/
Feb 6, 2017 - Massive Pedophile Ring Busted in California. 474 child predators involved in a massive pedophile ring were arrested, while 28 commercially ...

Pizzagate: 474 People Arrested in Massive LA Pedophile Ring Bust ...

silenceisconsent.net/474-people-arrested-massive-la-pedophile-ring-bust/
Feb 8, 2017 - Recently there was a massive bust, carried about by the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force, as well as 30 other agencies.

Massive Child Sex Ring Busted in CA — 474 Arrested, 28 Children ...

thefreethoughtproject.com › BREAKING NEWS
Feb 1, 2017 - In a massive statewide operation targeting human traffickers, hundreds of people werearrested and dozens of sexually-exploited children were ...

Hundreds Arrested Across Los Angeles In Massive Pedophile Ring Bust

www.neonnettle.com/.../1871-hundreds-arrested-across-los-angeles-in-massive-pedop...
Feb 2, 2017 - Hundreds of people have been arrested in California in a massive pedophile bust to combat human trafficking.

Massive paedophile ring uncovered by police in Norway after arrest of ...

www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Europe
Nov 23, 2016 - Massive paedophile ring uncovered by police in Norway after arrest of 51 ... All of the men arrested live in Norway, but police confirmed they ...

Pennsylvania suspect in pedophile ring arrested | Daily Mail Online

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Pennsylvania-suspect-pedophile-ring-arrested.html
Jan 30, 2017 - Kenneth Fenske, 57, was arrested in Quakertown, PA and charged with rape ... was the fifth suspect arrested in an alleged pedophile ring in which men .... 'It was a big shock': Maksim Chmerkovskiy reveals 'crazy' health scare ...

Massive human trafficking ring busted in California… 500 arrested in ...

www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-03-massive-human-trafficking-ring-busted-in-califor...
Feb 3, 2017 - Massive human trafficking ring busted in California… ... posed online as juveniles to go after pedophiles,” the Los Angeles Times explained.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:lol:

He doubles down on pizzagate being a real thing.

You are dense. Pizzagate, the original story of it coming out of Comet Ping Pong wasn't a true story, but the Jist of the story was a huge pedophile ring run in Hollywood and DC. Hillarys part is dubious as well. So get your story straight.

And BTW - This story broke after Anthoney, the Weiners, computer was confiscated. 

4 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

You are dense.

It is very childish of you to engage in personal attacks and insults.  You need to grow up and stop personally attacking anyone who disagrees with you.  You need to learn how to engage in discussion without calling people names or attacking them personally instead of resorting to childish insults.  

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Why give him the satisfaction??

DH is clearly an idiot and a bigot and a generally terrible human being. He has demonstrated this over and over.

Nothing good can come from conversing with him.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Why chime in at all?

I take that back.....there is something good that can come out of it.

Conversing with snak is the internet equivalent of shopping at walmart.

You always feel better about yourself because no matter how bad it may seem.....atleast you are not like him.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I take that back.....there is something good that can come out of it.

Conversing with snak is the internet equivalent of shopping at walmart.

You always feel better about yourself because no matter how bad it may seem.....atleast you are not like him.

Yea, I'm having a rough day and life. My main problem is where do I work from, poolside or inside on my couch. Its always fun to grab a drink up next to my fire pit. You'd best get on back to walmart. GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE4MTIxLWE2ZWEtMWViMi0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAOpjkWFQBO8SIbNN5BnGBulBwBKqrGyfj9dT4GD6nMRxLzEAAACAQwAAAD%2F7k11mOAMSLleKokxAUY6AAAABQTqrQAAAAESABAARlq50zTbgUajCtbu6MDEeQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=f-pHNJEfHE2RHiGYn83OhTDlRBtfbdQYRBy-QkRuphGRNMidddINyQOPA7EZfb8-NaRnB2jgork.&token=3bcd0134-6b82-4c7e-9a8d-3bb539131a0e&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Edited by dirtyhairy

1 hour ago, dirtyhairy said:

Oh how so Typical of you. You say NOTHING about the KILLER who killed his own pregnant girlfriend nor the female cop nor the 2nd cop, but you Blast me for my opinion. This is how the left now works. They don't actually care for true victims, they create False hoods and false victims out of whole cloth. This man deserves Death, not a cell, not 3 meals a day NOT leftist sympathy or excuses. This is WHY and HOW 1000's are shot in our inner cities and the left ignores it and paints the bulls eye and Bad guys on conservatives. 

Well lostone. You really showed who you are on this one. LOST.

Lmfao, the guy is in jail for the rest of his life.  You want to get some additional justice.  Please, you are just terrible.  There are somethings worse than death.  Once you don't see the light of day, I don't really care.  But you got you panties in a bunch over this.  I would be pissed if he wasn't convicted and sentenced to life.

9 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Yea, I'm having a rough day and life. My main problem is where do I work from, poolside or inside on my couch. Its always fun to grab a drink up next to my fire pit. You'd best get on back to walmart. GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE4MTIxLWE2ZWEtMWViMi0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAOpjkWFQBO8SIbNN5BnGBulBwBKqrGyfj9dT4GD6nMRxLzEAAACAQwAAAD%2F7k11mOAMSLleKokxAUY6AAAABQTqrQAAAAESABAARlq50zTbgUajCtbu6MDEeQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=f-pHNJEfHE2RHiGYn83OhTDlRBtfbdQYRBy-QkRuphGRNMidddINyQOPA7EZfb8-NaRnB2jgork.&token=3bcd0134-6b82-4c7e-9a8d-3bb539131a0e&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

New money

Just now, lostone said:

Lmfao, the guy is in jail for the rest of his life.  You want to get some additional justice.  Please, you are just terrible.  There are somethings worse than death.  Once you don't see the light of day, I don't really care.  But you got you panties in a bunch over this.  I would be pissed if he wasn't convicted and sentenced to life.

Why should he go on breathing, taking up space, costing 1000's of tax payer dollars each year? Put him down, he's worse then any rogue animal. 

Nope, just hard work and sacrifice.

You don't have to talk about it.  BO does an excellent job of this.  I feel into that before and pulled myself out and you can to.  Because knowledge is power!

Leon Troutsky likes this

8 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Why should he go on breathing, taking up space, costing 1000's of tax payer dollars each year? Put him down, he's worse then any rogue animal. 

It's going to probably cost more to put him down than to lock him up

1 hour ago, dirtyhairy said:

No mdrake, you can google stories as I can. As for me releasing personal information of friends involved, not gonna give those out here.

You didn't even Google the Nazi meme you posted in here. Would have taken maybe ten whole seconds if you have a slow internet connection.

Leon Troutsky likes this

5 minutes ago, lostone said:

It's going to probably cost more to put him down than to lock him up

Like Charles Manson, people who do cruel, specific murder 1, don't deserve another chance. The cost to put a lifer in jail is astronimical in cost. It should not cost nearly as much as a 6-12 month hearing process, as it should be. We put these monsters on death row having appeal after appeal and that in itself is part of the problem. 

1 minute ago, dirtyhairy said:

Like Charles Manson, people who do cruel, specific murder 1, don't deserve another chance. The cost to put a lifer in jail is astronimical in cost. It should not cost nearly as much as a 6-12 month hearing process, as it should be. We put these monsters on death row having appeal after appeal and that in itself is part of the problem. 

Freakin' due process of law man . . .

F' it.

Just now, holymoses said:

Freakin' due process of law man . . .

F' it.

Why cannot due process be a 6-12 month period of time? We have all the technology to walk on the moon, send men to Mars, but can't process a Murder 1 case in 6-12 months, with a special court as to bring about Justice. How bout the Due Process to the pregnant girlfriend, the 2 dead cops. Where is their due process. All I've heard since mentioning this case is hate towards me and some "Due process Man" Bs. Where is the victims DUE PROCESS?

Well we have had many people on death row that end up being not guilty its just a few.  It's fine until it's your family member.