If we can win the next three games I think we got a shot

Gnorts

I've been crunching the numbers and as far as I can tell if we can win the next three games I think that we have a good shot at winning the superbowl.  Like there are only eight team left, don't ask me were the other teams went cause I have no idea, next week there will half as many left.  So that leaves us with... like...  four?  Four teams then... like... two? Then one then... I'm not sure but I think then we have I real shot after that.   Dude we totally can do this.  Simple math.

2 hours ago, YoungSaudi said:

You must be from Polk County.

obvious genius makes it hard to hide doesn't it?

or maybe if you weren't brand new around here, you'd see the joke. This has been an on going theme here all season long, the thought 'the next 3 (or 4) game stretch will tell us who this team really is' has been a thread that was started almost weekly by someone. Yeah, even in the middle of the 'already started' 3 or 4 game stretch  :ninja:

2 hours ago, Gnorts said:

I've been crunching the numbers and as far as I can tell if we can win the next three games I think that we have a good shot at winning the superbowl.  Like there are only eight team left, don't ask me were the other teams went cause I have no idea, next week there will half as many left.  So that leaves us with... like...  four?  Four teams then... like... two? Then one then... I'm not sure but I think then we have I real shot after that.   Dude we totally can do this.  Simple math.

This wouldve worked on Friday of week 17.....

Just now, YoungSaudi said:

Lol are you serious? I had a hunch that you where, if so its all jokes I was just kidding.

LOL I know you were just kidding, but yes, I do live in Polk county. I'm not actually FROM polk county as we moved here when I was a preteen........oh wait, that's another current thread going on.......but yes I do live in Polk county. 

it's all in fun though, because if I'd have thought you were serious, my first thought would have been you meant polk county TN   :ninja:

1 minute ago, YoungSaudi said:

That already sounds hilarious, I can only imagine with craigslist.

quick summary, I posted some stuff for sale, couple tractor implements, listed them as Polk County, in the NW GA section. Guy from southeast TN, somewhere up around  Cleveland/Benton I think, wrote me about the ad, then got all bent out of shape because I put Polk county and I'm roughly 100 miles from him, even though I posted in North West GEORGIA. 

needless to say, I had several days of ongoing email fun with him  :ninja:

1 minute ago, YoungSaudi said:

I bet he must've been contemplating on whether to make that journey to polk county...you know for those "implements".

I told him I'd give him directions if he wanted to make the drive, but if he'd just learn 'google is your friend' he could have avoided the whole conversation. Well, that, and the question of why someone from TN was so bent out of shape for someone in another state with a polk county actually posting in their own section.....guy was a total buffoon

43 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I told him I'd give him directions if he wanted to make the drive, but if he'd just learn 'google is your friend' he could have avoided the whole conversation. Well, that, and the question of why someone from TN was so bent out of shape for someone in another state with a polk county actually posting in their own section.....guy was a total buffoon

He's probably one of those guys that was pumped when they hired Lane, thinking he really was going to get them back to greatness.  :slick: