There's another member of the Falcons organization going to the pro bowl- Kristen

falconidae

She's the Falcons pro bowl cheerleader, you can see the rest of them here:

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000770862/2017-pro-bowl-cheerleaders

Atlanta Falcons - Kristen

Hi! My name is Kristen and I am honored to represent the Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders at the 2017 Pro Bowl. I began my career with the Atlanta Falcons five years ago and have been blessed with some amazing opportunities. From international travel to serving throughout the community, I couldn't be more thankful to be a part of this organization. I'm currently enjoying my second year as Team Captain and my teammates voted me "Performer of the Year" last season. Outside of cheering I'm a schoolteacher, dance instructor, and dance team coach. I love all that I do! RISE UP!

Just now, falconidae said:

She's the Falcons pro bowl cheerleader, you can see the rest of them here:

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000770862/2017-pro-bowl-cheerleaders

Hi! My name is Kristen and I am honored to represent the Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders at the 2017 Pro Bowl. I began my career with the Atlanta Falcons five years ago and have been blessed with some amazing opportunities. From international travel to serving throughout the community, I couldn't be more thankful to be a part of this organization. I'm currently enjoying my second year as Team Captain and my teammates voted me "Performer of the Year" last season. Outside of cheering I'm a schoolteacher, dance instructor, and dance team coach. I love all that I do! RISE UP!

Rise Up! indeed.......:ninja: