Anyone else notice "Falcons Fans" coming out of nowhere?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, raysnill1 said:

I wish. at this point it would be nice to have someone else to cheer with. my family is either Cowboys or Packers fans. I saw a guy in the mall once in a Falcons jersey and I swear we talked about the Birds for like an hour in the store lol. turns out he lived in Alabama so we didn't keep in touch.

Man I feel sorry for you. Must be rough. Condolences. 

8 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

I live in California and ever since November I've seen random Falcons fans come out of nowhere after there only being a few forever seem like a bunch of bandwagoners

I live in California and to me it seems the same..  and to be honest when I went to the Oakland game this year there were a ton of Falcon fans..

34 minutes ago, Golden State Dirty Bird said:

I live in California and to me it seems the same..  and to be honest when I went to the Oakland game this year there were a ton of Falcon fans..

I went to the Rams game was like 50 percent Falcons fans, 30 percent Rams fans and 20 percent random fans I seen jerseys from almost every nfl team it was crazy.

Edited by ryantlanta