Predictions on all 4 games this week.

TonyMartin80

I think Falcons have a 75% chance to beat Seattle. Falcons 27-Seahawks 20.

I think Patriots have a 99% chance to beat Texans. Patriots 38 Texans 16.

I think Chiefs have a 55% chance to beat Steelers. Chiefs 23 Steelers 17

I think Packers vs Cowboys could go either way. I will say Packers 27 Cowboys 23.

3 hours ago, TonyMartin80 said:

I think Falcons have a 75% chance to beat Seattle. Falcons 27-Seahawks 20.

I think Patriots have a 99% chance to beat Texans. Patriots 38 Texans 16.

I think Chiefs have a 55% chance to beat Steelers. Chiefs 23 Steelers 17

I think Packers vs Cowboys could go either way. I will say Packers 27 Cowboys 23.

I'll tell ya,, I think you hit it just about dead on perfect.. I agree with you,, If I would say anything negative about your projection,, I'd say that we will win by 17 instead of 7

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

I'll tell ya I think you hit it just about dead on perfect.. I agree with you,, If I would say anything negative about your projection,, I'd say that we will win by 17 instead of 7

It very well could be a blowout. There Is a chance Seattle could beat us though. Anythings possible. Except Texans winning. I would be STUNNED!

8 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

It very well could be a blowout. There Is a chance Seattle could beat us though. Anythings possible. Except Texans winning. I would be STUNNED!

Well, I also said on another post I thought we would win by 14 but I've been thinking and I really do believe we win the game handlely ... Because we are playing ball better than any Falcon team that has ever been asembled.. I'm telling you that they are 30% worse team than they are at home with all that home cooking where the Refs are either paid off or they are just pure Homers ... Something going on there with the refs.. And I've never said that before about any other team in the history of being an NFL fan. 

12 hours ago, TonyMartin80 said:

I heard Ben may be banged up so I am afraid to pick Steelers.

picking PITT with a banged up rothlesberger is what got me knocked out of the survival game on here, I'm not picking PITT to win with ben hurt, besides that KC defense is for real, although they'll be without  JH this week I do believe

14 hours ago, likeriver said:

Falcons win handedly

Packers eek out a win

Chefs win a close but convincing game over the Steelers

Bold prediction... Brock leads the Texans to a comeback victory in Tim Tebow like fashion.

I'm gonna have to ditto this one.  I would absolutely love to see the Texan beat the Patriots.   

Falcons 31 - 17 over Seahawks (they do not have their home protection)

Steelers 24 - 13 over Chiefs (weakened Ben/more Bell is actually bad for turnover-dependent Chiefs)

Patriots 20 - 10 over Texans (their defense can only carry them so far)

Cowboys 24 - 21 over Packers (Rodgers will have a good game but GB defense will face a real offense)