The Time is Here

slewis1952

I have been a Falcons fan since their first game in 1966. I was 14 years old. I sweated and froze at the old Fulton County stadium. I attended the opening at the Ga. Dome and will be there when its final game happens. The new Mercedes Benz stadium has my name on a couple of seats.I was there when we won and lost playoff games and swore that next year would be the year.I made the trip to Miami and saw their only Super Bowl appearance. Now, at 65 years old, its time to put the icing on the cake. I am ready. It is time.

1 hour ago, slewis1952 said:

I have been a Falcons fan since their first game in 1966. I was 14 years old. I sweated and froze at the old Fulton County stadium. I attended the opening at the Ga. Dome and will be there when its final game happens. The new Mercedes Benz stadium has my name on a couple of seats.I was there when we won and lost playoff games and swore that next year would be the year.I made the trip to Miami and saw their only Super Bowl appearance. Now, at 65 years old, its time to put the icing on the cake. I am ready. It is time.

You need rest my friend.

3 hours ago, slewis1952 said:

I feel you 1952. I too share that birth  year and will turn 65  next week. Matter of fact I was born in Piedmont Hospital when it was there on Capitol Ave. at Crumley where Atlanta Fulton County Stadium sat. It was torn down and the new hospital built on Peachtree Rd. in Buckhead  so the stadium could be built  there on Capitol Ave. Remember the games at Atl./Fulco. Some things were good like watching the games on a sunny fall afternoon basking in the fall sunshine. The bad was the sideline seats being so far away since it doubled as a baseball stadium. The good news is MB stadium will be bringing those sunny fall afternoon memories back to life.  Good memories. It's our time now! It's our time now. Rise Up....and Destroy!