Roll Call! Who will be at the Georgia Dome Saturday?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 121 Row 3

I'm working in our Ft Lauderdale office for the next few weeks - so I'm flying out Friday night - my husband is picking me up at the airport - and I'm flying back down on Sunday morning.

If the NFCC is held at the Dome - I'll do it again next week too.

8 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Section 121 Row 3

I'm working in our Ft Lauderdale office for the next few weeks - so I'm flying out Friday night - my husband is picking me up at the airport - and I'm flying back down on Sunday morning.

I know you will Tandy! 

51 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Oh they'll be there this time. Those 2 Super Bowl appearances  helps with that...

BTW, Section 328 here!

I remember their boards last time indicating that a good number of them were flying cross country for the game, but that was when a divisional round game was a bigger deal for them. Also, then they were coming off a road game against the Redskins. This time, many just paid to see a home playoff game, and may also be holding out hopes for a win + Packers win in order to host the NFCCG.

I expect you're right in that some who wouldn't have even thought of buying tix last time have done so this time, but I think the net effect will be minimal, and there may even be fewer than last time, especially given that this is our first playoff game in 4 years and our fans are pumped.  

40 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Section 121 Row 3

Awesome. Haven't seen you and the hubby since that 2012 NFCCG debacle. Looks like we're in the same aisle this time. I'm in seat 1 so I'll catch you on the way to the concession stand. Hopefully we can get some rest this year.