Roll Call! Who will be at the Georgia Dome Saturday?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I've got my 70" tv cleaned up and ready. Living room will be decked in every piece of falcon decor I have including my 1966 falcon pennant that I found in an antique shop in Missoula Montan! 

Also may have to have @Slappywhite and his son FaceTime me during the game :lol:

If its a noise thing,    we'll keep it pumped up .

59 minutes ago, big_dog said:

God bless your dad to have the health to enjoy this fabulous father/son event.

I'm blessed, big dog. Plus Dad's been a huge Falcons fan ....we both have....since day 1 in 1966. He's very excited!

Plus (and don't tell no one) game day Saturday's my birthday as well!

1 hour ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

I'm trying my hardest to find tickets that are left. I found some in the nose bleeds affordable but it's on the Seahawks sideline. I figured I would be surrounded by drunk Seahawks fans so I said no to that. I wanna be there though! I'm working on it!

Eh, I don't think any sections will be dominated by Seahawks fans. You'll see them scattered about like in 2012, but it's not like in a college game where entire sections are designated for, and filled with, opposing fans. 

I sat upper deck on the visitors side for the game in 2012 and don't remember any Seahawk fans in the immediate vicinity

Edited by Expert Poster
20 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

Eh, I don't think any sections will be dominated by Seahawks fans. You'll see them scattered about like in 2012, but it's not like in a college game where entire sections are designated for, and filled with, opposing fans. 

I sat upper deck on the visitors side for the game in 2012 and don't remember any Seahawk fans in the immediate vicinity

Oh they'll be there this time. Those 2 Super Bowl appearances  helps with that...

BTW, Section 328 here!

4 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

107 where I always am!! 

All you other guys seem to be on the other side of the stadium!

You're in the section with the black, bald guy that always wears Falcons' opponent gear, right? I give him a hard time every time I see him which isn't often.

We had a bet one game; if he wins, he can dump drink or popcorn on me and if I win vice versa. I won and dumped, poured rather, bit by bit popcorn on him. It was all in fun but he was a good sport about it.

1 minute ago, The Peregrine said:

You're in the section with the black, bald guy that always wears Falcons' opponent gear, right? I give him a hard time every time I see him which isn't often.

We had a bet one game; if he wins, he can dump drink or popcorn on me and if I win vice versa. I won and dumped, poured rather, bit by bit popcorn on him. It was all in fun but he was a good sport about it.

He sits down lower than me. He is always into something. One word away from getting into a fight it seems!