Georgia Dome

Falconsfan567

Quinn has asked s to blow the roof off the Dome.  LETS DO THIS FALCONS FANS!!  2012 were amazing atmospheres,  now lets double the intensity. 

I warched a YouTube clip from years ago where the ref threatened to take a timeout from the Lions (against the Jets) because the crowd was so loud and the Jets wouldn't run a play 

8 hours ago, Falconsfan9 said:

Quinn has asked s to blow the roof off the Dome.  LETS DO THIS FALCONS FANS!!  2012 were amazing atmospheres,  now lets double the intensity. 

I warched a YouTube clip from years ago where the ref threatened to take a timeout from the Lions (against the Jets) because the crowd was so loud and the Jets wouldn't run a play 

That actually happened in another game too. I don't remember right off the top of my head but it was pretty stunning. I think it was a game in Kansas City.

10 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The Atlanta Falcons record at the Georgia Dome is 116-83 in the regular season and 3-2 in the playoffs. The Falcons have never been shutout in a game played at the Georgia Dome, that includes regular season and postseason.

Falcons RARELY get shut out. I say that 4 them.