Seattle will be running Rawls all day long.

parmenion

Actually I don't know if I am as concerned with Rawls.

Its the playaction that is going to come from it because the Falcons are going to sell out to stop the run:

Philly was an aberration in that they didn't show  to be a strong running team so the Falcons weren't prepared for it.

Thats the thing about the playoffs.  When a team does something well the previous week playoff teams look to stop it.  Like Kapernick scrambling against the Packers in 2012.  Even though the Falcons lost to the 49ers it wasn't because of Kapernick killing them with his scrambling like he did the Packers.

,?XI do think the weakness for the Atlanta Falcons is a team with a strong running game, but am not convinced Seattle is that team.

If the Falcons D is as good as a lot of us believe, the Seahawks should not be reaching the 26 points they did in the regular season. And playing at home, the Falcons O should get closer to their season average than they did last time.

31-21 ATL

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

Hope so I'd rather see Neal coming up and shellacking Rawls then him having to track Graham all day.

I think we will see a steady diet of Graham.  Although our defense has improved, it still has a soft spot in the middle of the field.  You can bet that Seattle will try to gash us with Graham in the middle and along the sidelines.  

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Actually I don't know if I am as concerned with Rawls.

Its the playaction that is going to come from it because the Falcons are going to sell out to stop the run:

Philly was an aberration in that they didn't show  to be a strong running team so the Falcons weren't prepared for it.

Thats the thing about the playoffs.  When a team does something well the previous week playoff teams look to stop it.  Like Kapernick scrambling against the Packers in 2012.  Even though the Falcons lost to the 49ers it wasn't because of Kapernick killing them with his scrambling like he did the Packers.

It's the seam routes against the TEs and slot receivers that should cause the most concern.Basically in there passing game I believe they'll target our inexperience in coverage there against Campbell and Neal.

People forget we were missing 3 linebackers when we played Seattle in the regular season. Jones, Campbell, and Worrilow were all out. Ishmael was our starting linebacker that game. 

I'm looking for huge games from our rookie and 2nd year defenders. Maybe Campbell can have his breakout game!

I'm having discussions right now with their fans who seem to think Rawls is gonna destroy us...

You will need more than fake noise to stop our rushing attack Mr. #27 against the run.

Weren't the 49ers 32 of 32 and ya'll managed to to get like 80 yards a couple weeks ago?

Doesn't he average like 3.2 yards for the season and have multiple games?

vs MIA 32 yds
@ LA -7 yds
vs PHI 57 yds
@ TB 38 yds
vs CAR 106 yds
@ GB 67 yds
vs LA 34 yds
vs AR 8 yds
@ SF 14 yds

But a 161 yard game vs Detroit signals he's the reincarnation of Marshawn Lynch?

k.