The Keys To The Kingdom (City) Awaits - The Brotherhood!

roguebeaver

It is said that if you desire something so greatly enough that you become so singularly focused on its attainment, that you must take your passion, your commitment as a man, your talent and your abilities and transcend this moment in time and move it to the next level in your journey for something greater. To the current band of brothers, playing together as The Atalanta Falcons representing each other, our City and our State, and specifically themselves have before them, one such moment in time. They are challenged to do something that others before them have failed at and this opportunity only presents itself on rare events to one of the many teams vying for each year. That event is the much sought after recognition of being crowned the best of the best in the NFL in being presented the Lombardi Trophy! 

This opportunity affords the players, especially the young ones, the rooks and the veterans without a SB title a spring board into great financial offerings in the future if they can showcase  their talents and skills with a SB Ring to accentuate their commitment to being the best and in representing their city - This team has the moment at hand!

I have supported every team the Falcons have placed on the field since their inception and have never had such strong feelings before, that this team,  presents for me, the absolute best opportunity at winning the coveted Lombardi!

This Saturday is the first of 3 hurdles that the birds must jump on their quest to get the title for the City of Atlanta and her fans, and I am more than confident that this will get done, and in grand fashion, and it will be so grand!

So folks, fellow friends there it is...my sincere belief in this team and my confidence is at heights I have not experienced before and shall remain unwavering in the current quest of this brotherhood in securing the Lombardi at the end of this mission!

RISE UP!

ps...

I am a HOMER, will be a HOMER, and nothing said will get me to change my mind, or position!

11 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

It is said that if you desire something so greatly enough that you become so singularly focused on its attainment, that you must take your passion, your commitment as a man, your talent and your abilities and transcend this moment in time and move it to the next level in your journey for something greater. To the current band of brothers, playing together as The Atalanta Falcons representing each other, our City and our State, and specifically themselves have before them, one such moment in time. They are challenged to do something that others before them have failed at and this opportunity only presents itself on rare events to one of the many teams vying for each year. That event is the much sought after recognition of being crowned the best of the best in the NFL in being presented the Lombardi Trophy! 

This opportunity affords the players, especially the young ones, the rooks and the veterans without a SB title a spring board into great financial offerings in the future if they can showcase  their talents and skills with a SB Ring to accentuate their commitment to being the best and in representing their city - This team has the moment at hand!

I have supported every team the Falcons have placed on the field since their inception and have never had such strong feelings before, that this team,  presents for me, the absolute best opportunity at winning the coveted Lombardi!

This Saturday is the first of 3 hurdles that the birds must jump on their quest to get the title for the City of Atlanta and her fans, and I am more than confident that this will get done, and in grand fashion, and it will be so grand!

So folks, fellow friends there it is...my sincere belief in this team and my confidence is at heights I have not experienced before and shall remain unwavering in the current quest of this brotherhood in securing the Lombardi at the end of this mission!

RISE UP!

ps...

I am a HOMER, will be a HOMER, and nothing said will get me to change my mind, or position!

British 1st Army and US Airborne in Operation Market Garden. This time, were taking that ---- bridge at Arnhem!