Ryan's Fun Splits (Stats)

falcndave

Here is a link to Ryan's Splits on PFR

• Ryan/Falcons are undefeated in games played on days other than Sunday this season (3-0). 
  • Ryan's 9.26 YPA rises to 9.49 when playing at home (9.02 on the road)
  • Ryan's completion percentage is 5% higher at home this season (72.4% vs 67.2%)
  • vs. NFC West Ryan is 3-1 with 10 TDs and 2 INTs

Here are a few advanced splits

• All of Ryan's INTs have come on first or 2nd down
  • On 1st and 10, Ryan has thrown for 2292 yards and is averaging a mind blowing 11.5 YPA
  • Of the Falcons 241 Passing 1st Downs, 103 of them have come on 1st Down throws
  • In the Red zone, Ryan has 23 TDs to 1 INT

This stuff goes on and on. Ryan is simply the beast this season. He is a slightly bigger beast at home. 

I looked at his situational stats the other day. The thing I saw that was crazy was his 4th quarter stats. He has 400 less yards in the 4th quarter than any other quarter. That sounds really bad until you realize he only had 99 attempts because of us taking our foot off the gas in so many games.

For comparisons sake, Drew Brees had over 200 attempts in the 4th quarter and threw for almost twice as many yards padding his stats. He had more passing yards in the 4th over any other quarter.

6 minutes ago, falcndave said:

We might as well look at some of Russell's road splits...huh?

• TD/INT Ratio:  is 1 (8/8)
  • Completion % = 62.37 (67% at home)
  • Record: 3-4-1
  • Passer Rating: 82.1 (103.5 at home)
  • Wilson/Seahawks are 0-1 on Saturday this season
  • Wilson is 0-1 in domes with a passer rating of 74.8

The Seahawks are a TOTALLY different team on the road this year. (The Pats game being the aberration rather than the rule.)

Let's hope that holds steady. I know the Dome will be ready to rock.

Calling it now: Alford pick-6 on the Hawks' first drive.

6 minutes ago, pzummo said:

I looked at his situational stats the other day. The thing I saw that was crazy was his 4th quarter stats. He has 400 less yards in the 4th quarter than any other quarter. That sounds really bad until you realize he only had 99 attempts because of us taking our foot off the gas in so many games.

For comparisons sake, Drew Brees had over 200 attempts in the 4th quarter and threw for almost twice as many yards padding his stats. He had more passing yards in the 4th over any other quarter.

We not only took our foot off the gas, we just plain pulled him on 2 or 3 occasions.