Lemme eat this cow real quick

4 minutes ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Hated Shanahan last year. 

Just realized I don't want him to leave. My bad Kyle, I was wrong. 

If any fan on here said they didn't have some doubt about him being the OC...??? I personally think they will be lying ! Yes,, some had more doubt than others.. but after the first half of last year.. Most people did. I had some doubt and I'll admit it... Lets just keep this a very positive post.. I am so glad my doubts were wrong and in vain!  I just hope when and if he leaves to be a HC that he'll leave us with one of his sidekicks... young OC who has followed him.. Well , as far as that goes,, Matt Ryan can help take his place since he's the one who is the fruit of His labor.. Now that Ryan has it down,, We will be fine... 

Everyone's hatred of Shanahan came from their frustration on how the team performed. There were moments of wow followed by moments of ugh. It's okay to be disappointed the 2015 Falcons were very disappointing. The 2017 Falcons might be insanely good.

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Everyone's hatred of Shanahan came from their frustration on how the team performed. There were moments of wow followed by moments of ugh. It's okay to be disappointed the 2015 Falcons were very disappointing. The 2017 Falcons might be insanely good.

No, I hated Shanahan after watching him in DC (I live in VA) and a few personal connections I have to the team...

I still don't like him as a person but will acknowledge he has done an amazing running this O... And I too hope he doesn't leave!

I think I was more upset w/Quinn than Shannahan.

I felt Quinn should have stepped in last year and made Shanny modify his scheme more to suit Ryan.

Looking back now I guess Quinn had his own set of problems trying to put a decent D out on the field

He obviously had faith in Kyle; and Kyle and Matt together have melded this offense into a juggernaut.

So I'm glad to be wrong on both counts:D

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

If any fan on here said they didn't have some doubt about him being the OC...??? I personally think they will be lying ! Yes,, some had more doubt than others.. but after the first half of last year.. Most people did. I had some doubt and I'll admit it... Lets just keep this a very positive post.. I am so glad my doubts were wrong and in vain!  I just hope when and if he leaves to be a HC that he'll leave us with one of his sidekicks... young OC who has followed him.. Well , as far as that goes,, Matt Ryan can help take his place since he's the one who is the fruit of His labor.. Now that Ryan has it down,, We will be fine... 

I didn't have one doubt about Kyle. I backed him up from day 1. I tried to calm the board down about him telling everybody it takes vets at least 3 years to master the WCO and that Kyle never had a qb of matts caliber BUT he had previously sent 2 to the pro bowl.