Seattle fan predictions...

FalconsFanNW

It's an interesting one for me.

Seattles defense doesn't scare me at all.DQ knows exactly what to expect so to me our offense vs there defense I think we will be to multiple for them.If our o-line holds up like it has I don't see them stopping us.

I think this game is all about us.Killers for me are coming out flat and procedural penalties that stop drives.

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

This ain't going to be a walk in the park, no matter what is on paper, no matter the records.  It's two wins from the super bowl and both teams know it.

The earlier game this season means zilch. We have to play our best game from here on out. We gotta score and keep the foot on the gas.

My heart says the Hawks will come out and play like they did at New England on November 13th. If they play that way, they can beat anyone, anywhere. Really hoping we can get Prosise back this week, he is such an explosive player. He had a great game vs NE, and then again the following week vs Philly. He started the Philly game with a 70 yard TD run, then proceeded to break his scapula later in that game; obviously hasn't played since. He really took off in the NE and then the Philly game before getting hurt. If he does play, it will most likely be in a limited role. But having him on the field would be HUGE. It'd really help to compliment Rawls. Our defense won't be able to stop Matt Ryan, but hopefully we can contain him. Our only chance is to hope Matty Ice makes a couple mistakes and turns the ball over. Our run D has always been really good, with a couple hiccups here and there. Pass rush is also pretty good (but some games they are non-existent). Hopefully the pass rush will come out and play a big factor in this game. 

My head says that offensively we will do what we always do. Dink around for 2 and a half quarters (so frustrating) and then Carroll and Bevell will decide to "open it up" midway through the 3rd quarter. Bevell will finally realize that we have Jimmy Graham- sometime in the 3rd quarter. Wouldn't be surprised if we are down something like 17-6 at half. And then make things interesting in the 2nd half. Pete Carroll's philosophy that has been burned into the entire team is "it doesn't matter how you start, it's how you finish." It gets super frustrating to watch, but then they always figure out a way to make the game interesting. I think we can keep it close! Heart says we win 32-27. Head says we lose 30-22.  

Edited by Seahawksfan21

1 hour ago, Seahawksfan21 said:

My heart says the Hawks will come out and play like they did at New England on November 13th. If they play that way, they can beat anyone, anywhere. Really hoping we can get Prosise back this week, he is such an explosive player. He had a great game vs NE, and then again the following week vs Philly. He started the Philly game with a 70 yard TD run, then proceeded to break his scapula later in that game; obviously hasn't played since. He really took off in the NE and then the Philly game before getting hurt. If he does play, it will most likely be in a limited role. But having him on the field would be HUGE. It'd really help to compliment Rawls. Our defense won't be able to stop Matt Ryan, but hopefully we can contain him. Our only chance is to hope Matty Ice makes a couple mistakes and turns the ball over. Our run D has always been really good, with a couple hiccups here and there. Pass rush is also pretty good (but some games they are non-existent). Hopefully the pass rush will come out and play a big factor in this game. 

My head says that offensively we will do what we always do. Dink around for 2 and a half quarters (so frustrating) and then Carroll and Bevell will decide to "open it up" midway through the 3rd quarter. Bevell will finally realize that we have Jimmy Graham- sometime in the 3rd quarter. Wouldn't be surprised if we are down something like 17-6 at half. And then make things interesting in the 2nd half. Pete Carroll's philosophy that has been burned into the entire team is "it doesn't matter how you start, it's how you finish." It gets super frustrating to watch, but then they always figure out a way to make the game interesting. I think we can keep it close! Heart says we win 32-27. Head says we lose 30-22.  

Seems like a reasonably objective prediction to me. I think it'll be close - likely a one score game.

I noticed that Seattle times the snap count a lot!!  During that Lions game, I saw both Bennett and Avril get caught numerous times and it cost them penalties as Stafford changed his cadence.  Other times they timed it perfectly and ran right by the Lions Oline.  Wondering of DQ and Staff made notes about this.

26 minutes ago, blueboy50 said:

I think most of them have the right predictions. 

I say:  Falcons - 34  Seahawks - 23

...and what's more, the LOB gets a new nickname...Legion of Boom becomes Legion of Whom?  :lol:  Ha!  I kill me!

Go Birds!

Legion Of Womb....they want their mommies.

:tiphat:

2 hours ago, Seahawksfan21 said:

Hawks??? We are going up against our basketball team this week?

The Seahawks are a tough team...

Again, I'm not sure if "the bye" is a good thing at times...

Falcons may be asleep...(Especially, that defense..)

The Seahawks are going to pound that Falcons D-Line,,,and LBs.

Wilson was limping, and still was able to pass against The Falcons..

Beasley was a "Spy" and not rushing...

Edited by Rise

5 minutes ago, falconidae said:

You'll notice there aren't any [ except for the guy in this thread] seahawk fans here. That tells me they aren't sure of this game.

I know. So nice not to have their fans on here trolling. The Seahawks guy above is being cautious which I can appreciate lol. It's the playoffs so all fans should be nervous and I think this game in particular bodes well for us for that reason. We have revenge on our minds, Matt I'm sure doesn't wanna be made a fool after being crowned MVP (:ninja:) and we know we have three games left to finish this thing off. Good guys-34 Sea Rats-27

1 hour ago, jm_falcons said:

I like where that one fan says "Atlanta is #27 in the league at stopping the run....Uh-Oh."

Does he/she not realize that Seattle's rushing attack is 25th in yards per carry and total yards?  UH OH!

The Falcons are 17th in stopping the run so I don't know what stat that guy is looking at and that stat is really skewed by the Eagles game and maybe one or two others.