Such an agonizing wait.

BirdFan33

This nervous, excited feeling is great. Almost making the work week drag on already and trying to toe the line between excitement and cautious optimism is a familiar feeling. The consensus seems to be a lot of confidence from the fans, and the players alike. I feel great about this game. I truly do, but the build-up is a roller coaster. Saturday can't get here quickly enough. 

8 minutes ago, BirdFan33 said:

This nervous, excited feeling is great. Almost making the work week drag on already and trying to toe the line between excitement and cautious optimism is a familiar feeling. The consensus seems to be a lot of confidence from the fans, and the players alike. I feel great about this game. I truly do, but the build-up is a roller coaster. Saturday can't get here quickly enough. 

DdCXzoxX5Nq80.gif

44 minutes ago, BirdFan33 said:

You could be out here with me in Seattle...  I go to work and see LoB and 12 signs plastered all over the place...

LOL

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Trying to stay busy so I don't get keyed up over it.  I hope we take a big lead early.  I don't need the anxiety LOL

Big early lead and don't take their foot off the gas....I don't want what happened last time we were in the playoffs to happen this time...our playoff slogan should be

"LEAVE NO DOUBT"

Edited by RING OF HONOR

20 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Do we need to call someone to check in on you? Wouldn't want you to catch the sickness that is the "12th" man 

**** no man LOL... I've been here 5 years.  If I was going to catch the sickness and jump on the bandwagon I'd have done it a long time ago.

#RISEUP