Dome Field Advantage? Something funny/interesting

Top Flight

Ok as you all know we have a rematch with the Seahawks this Saturday, but this time its in OUR house. I don't know how many of you all are familiar with local rappers/singers/artists or whatever you wanna call them. Word is that some Falcons fans got the attention of our DJ on social media (twitter, facebook, IG etc) for the games and got him to come up with a playlist of songs by local Atlanta rap star "Future". Now for those who aren't familiar with him he is pretty d*mn big in the rap game right now and has dated another local Atlanta artist Ciara, now Russell Wilson's wife. Btw the two have a kid and she is now expecting another this time with Wilson. She's always been worried that he would do some "harm" to Russell and has made a few songs dissing her and him. Russell is very intimidated by Future and makes him very nervous I've heard. So do you think its a good idea to try and rattle this little guy in the ATL with his songs blasting throughout the stadium? Will it break him down? Will it add fuel to his fire and make him want it more? Me personally, I love the idea. Use whatever advantage you can to get in the opponents head. Seattle does it all the time. Cheap shots, late hits, trash talk, etc just to rattle their opponents and it works. Teams get very intimidated playing the Seahawks especially in Seattle. Whether you like rap or not I believe this move would affect him very much so. Having the music play and have Future on Russell's mind before, during, and after a play should make him fold. I just hope this doesn't bite us in the butt and he plays lights out.

I told the dudes over at /r/Falcons the same thing: I went to the Seattle game, they play a bunch of Future throughout the pregame and during the game at CenturyLink, oddly enough. Playing Future won't have any effect, it's just something people like to talk about. Maybe if Future showed up and sat behind their bench it'd be a different story.