Story: Catching Up with The Atlanta Falcons

BIRDLAND 2.0

Talks about the restructuring of the scouting department including who we let go,  the new scouts we brought in, who we shifted around and what their responsibilities are.

There are over 15,000 college seniors and countless veterans they are tracking for the scouting department to sift through so it's an enormous task and much more complex than many people realize to boil down thousands of players who have the skill set for our system.

19 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Working on it. Just got it:D

Something else I just thought of is it's literally a computer in your hand. So think of how you'd copy a link there (hold click and scroll over what you want) similar here. Remember that whenever you're trying to figure something out or just PM me. I'm 19 I grew up learning this crap haha

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

Talks about the restructuring of the scouting department including who we let go, who we shifted around and what their responsibilities are.

There are over 15,000 college seniors and countless veterans they are tracking for the scouting department to sift through so it's an enormous task and much more complex than many people realize to boil down thousands of players who have the skill set for our system.

Gazoo, what's impressive is that guys are now FT in one aspect only, e.g., one guy tracks PRO FAs. This means a more productive analysis and acquisition of ALL talent. To most on this board this appears as mundane garbage, to us old Timers, who have analyzed successful teams, this is Blank creating a successful organization for years to come. A sportswriter recently labeled Quinn as Belichek 2.0 based on acquiring rejects and making them productive. Actually it goes back to Al Davis. 

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Something else I just thought of is it's literally a computer in your hand. So think of how you'd copy a link there (hold click and scroll over what you want) similar here. Remember that whenever you're trying to figure something out or just PM me. I'm 19 I grew up learning this crap haha

Thanks Yo. You and the 30 somethings are taking over teaching. Myself and the 40 somethings are trying to keep up! :D. Thanks. Will do and best to you in college. PS: Teacher shortage nationwide!

Just now, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Thanks Yo. You and the 30 somethings are taking over teaching. Myself and the 40 somethings are trying to keep up! :D. Thanks. Will do and best to you in college. PS: Teacher shortage nationwide!

Haha idk if I'd cut it out as a teacher. Working on my criminal justice degree, hoping to be working with @Knight of God once I graduate!!

30 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

On my Android phone all I have to do is hold down my finger on a link and an option box comes up that has as one of the choices, "copy link". So I don't even have to highlight and copy.

5 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

when y'all get done reading that one, go read the one about the players partying on the shrimp boat/yacht with justin bieber, that was absofreakinglutely hilarious

5 hours ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Gazoo, what's impressive is that guys are now FT in one aspect only, e.g., one guy tracks PRO FAs. This means a more productive analysis and acquisition of ALL talent. To most on this board this appears as mundane garbage, to us old Timers, who have analyzed successful teams, this is Blank creating a successful organization for years to come. A sportswriter recently labeled Quinn as Belichek 2.0 based on acquiring rejects and making them productive. Actually it goes back to Al Davis. 

I like this structure much better as well. The results can't really be argued!

You  are right about organizational structure. The importance of this elude should most fans but it's critical, it all comes down from the top one way or another. Blank has made some really good decisions as of late and learned from his last mistakes.