What game do you think has the best chance for Upset?

Draftnut57

I'd have to say it would be that GB have the best chance to upset  Dallas.. GB has gotten back into playoff mode.. they get board during the season waiting for the playoffs.. Yesterdays' game lets you know they were just idling through the season waiting to come out of the cave and look for fresh meat. To me,, they are the team to beat now... Yes , we beat them during the year when they were not to interested,,, They always save their best for the playoffs..

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Who's the favorite in the KC/Pitt game because I could see that going either way.

You are right,, that is the most interesting game other than the one I mentioned... GB/Dallas,,   Most of the time , I'd have taken Pitt, but the way KC is playing this season,, I'll have to go with KC. To me , they were the best team we played all year. Even though we should have won that game... Our HC had to learn a hard lesson,, I'm just glad that lesson has been learned. Hopefully it won't happen again. 

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I'm going with Houston, only because it will shock the world!

Not sure Green Bay is complete enough to beat Dallas.

Well , you got that right, if Houston won,, it would shock the universe!! :happened:   But I'd have to say that is the most for sure thing this weekend.. NE winning I mean.... So it would be the biggest upset in years for that to happen... I will wish with you for that to happen.

6 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

You are right,, that is the most interesting game other than the one I mentioned... GB/Dallas,,   Most of the time , I'd have taken Pitt, but the way KC is playing this season,, I'll have to go with KC. To me , they were the best team we played all year. Even though we should have won that game... Our HC had to learn a hard lesson,, I'm just glad that lesson has been learned. Hopefully it won't happen again. 

Yeah KC is 'sneaky good'

On paper they don't seem like that much but Reid has them playing like the Eagles at their peak.  Stout on defense...Dangerous on special teams... And good enough on offense.

And interestingly enough really ****** at clock management at the end of playoff games...

Oddly enough they have the pass rush that might give Brady a problem... or he could rip them to shreds.

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah KC is 'sneaky good'

On paper they don't seem like that much but Reid has them playing like the Eagles at their peak.  Stout on defense...Dangerous on special teams... And good enough on offense.

And interestingly enough really ****** at clock management at the end of playoff games...

Oddly enough they have the pass rush that might give Brady a problem... or he could rip them to shreds.

Well, I sure hope KC beats NE,, because I know we can beat KC without all the mistakes that we had playing them the first time. we beat ourselves in that game... we all know that.

14 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

That would be crazy if Houston bounced NE, and I'd love it.

Man I would too. There is probably only a 2 or 3 percent chance but if they did,  it honestly  would be one of my favorite upsets of all time. Absolutely no one expects them to win but can you imagine the reaction if they did? I can just see the pundits crying and completely losing their minds  over  brady losing to them.   It would be amazing. 

Edited by diehardfalconsfan

I've been calling Dallas overrated as long as anyone, but their style of play isn't going to be fun for the GB defense to try and stop. GB's beat up and tired, I feel like Dallas grinds them into the dirt with the running game. 

KC or Steelers will be a great game, that could go either way. I would probably pick Pitt if I had to, but I really don't know. 

Just now, Lornoth said:

I've been calling Dallas overrated as long as anyone, but their style of play isn't going to be fun for the GB defense to try and stop. GB's beat up and tired, I feel like Dallas grinds them into the dirt with the running game. 

KC or Steelers will be a great game, that could go either way. I would probably pick Pitt if I had to, but I really don't know. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas control the clock on GB and grind it to a win. 

KC and Pitt is a hard one to pick. KC at home with an opportunistic D, or Pitt how well they have started playing on offense, and defense too...Should be a good one.

1 hour ago, Lornoth said:

The problem with that style of offense is that you have to score touchdowns.  If you are grinding the clock and kicking field goals your defense has to get stops otherwise TOP won't matter.

1 minute ago, Waterjabbers said:

The problem with that style of offense is that you have to score touchdowns.  If you are grinding the clock and kicking field goals your defense has to get stops otherwise TOP won't matter.

Indeed, but GB's defense isn't great. I'm not sure scoring will be an issue. And Rodgers can only will that offense into so many scores, they're playing on fumes on both sides of the ball.