I hate to say it but.......

Caddieman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

first things first.... lets get by Seattle, but don't let Rodgers scare you... Giants gave up last night in the 3rd quarter..and posted NO offense before that... our boys shouldn't have that problem... Shannahan and the offense will be ready and the dome will keep our boys energized.... i like our chance with all three teams left

I'm rooting for the Packers to win so I can be in my regular seats watching my team close out the GA Dome by beating Green Bay for the SECOND  time this season and reaching the Super Bowl for the second time ever. 

And I think after you see Zeke hang another buck fifty on the Packers and Dallas beat Green Bay for the SECOND time this season, you'll be rethinking your priorities. 

9 minutes ago, Caddieman said:

I hope Dallas beats GB. I would rather face Dallas in Dallas than GB at home. Rodgers scares me bad. Just keeping it real. Am I crazy, or just paranoid?

Worry is like a rocking chair. It occupies some time, but it gets you nowhere.

You are worrying about something you can't control and something that may never come to pass anyway. What happens with Dallas and Green Bay is out of our hands and if we are deserving to get that far and go even farther, then we will do it.

So chill, and just concentrate on us defeating the Seattle Controversy on this Saturday. If we do that, then have confidence in our chances against whoever we will face next.

If we play GB, it would likely be a shoot out. Rodgers has the ability to pick us apart, ain't no doubt about it. But they have next to no running game and their defense is not that good. I give us the slight edge.

If the Giants WRs hadn't left their hands in NY, the game could've been a lot closer, maybe even a different result. They dropped quite a few TDs and other passes that would've converted first downs. I do not believe our WRs would do them such favors. We have some absolute ballers at WR. 

With Nelson having that rib injury, that guy isn't going to be the same for the remainder of the playoffs. Even if he's able to go next week, one more good shot and he's gonna be on the shelf. 

With our offense, I'm not afraid of anybody. Bring any of them. At this point of the season there's no such thing as an easy matchup anyways, so just take all comers.

I want to take care of the Seahawks first (not overlooking them) Then blast the Packers at home. I wouldn't want to give up a home game to go play Dallas in Dallas. Rodgers was lighting up the Giants D in the second half because Eli Manning and that horrible offense let them get hot by not putting up any offense. You can't keep giving Rodgers free shots at your D. I know the Falcons can put up points better than the Pack. We shall see

4 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

I'm hoping for Dallas, but just so that we can be the ones to shut their overrated ***** up. I don't share the dislike of the Packers that some have here. 

Yeah me too. Would love to go to Dallas and hang a 40 burger on Americas teams azz! Watch Skip Brainless cry all week on his show! 

I was hoping we could get the 49'ers again for the divisional round then play the 2008 Lions for the NFC Championships.  Then we would knock of the Cleveland Browns to finally win a  Lombardi!

This is the Divisional round of the NFL Playoffs, the Falcons must be at the top of their game in order to win.  If they are at the top of their game, they will win.  Simple as that.  Prepare, focus, play at a high level.  Advance.

That being said, I would MUCH rather play the Packers at the Dome than Dallas on the road.  Aaron Rogers is playing at a high level, of course.   But he will be without Jordy Nelson (apparently) and their secondary is decimated.  Imaging what our offense could do.

And THAT being said, we need to take care of business Saturday.  Wilson is playing better than he has all season and their OL might be coming around.  Sure, they have not looked good late in the season, but they will be ready.

I hate to say it but....  I don't give a **** who wins between GB and Dallas.  If we can't beat GB at home, we don't deserve a shot at the Super Bowl.  If we can't go to Dallas and beat them, we don't deserve a shot at the Super Bowl.  You have to earn your shot at the Super Bowl.  Whomever it is, take care of business.