Remember what we have in our own back yard.

nomak

I ******* LOVE THIS VIDEO!

Thoughts:

1)  This is my favorite Falcons team ever.  So much fun to watch.  

2) I feel bad for Tamme and Weatherspoon that they're not able to play in the playoffs, I like to think they both made positive impacts to their position groups.

3) Gabriel is a great surprise, I love that guy.

4) That pass to Gabriel against GB may have been the most beautiful deep throw I've ever seen.

5) Freeman/Coleman is a beautiful 1/2 punch.  

6) Despite the rankings, our D has made some big plays.

7) I never expected this level of contribution from first and second year players.  Our team is YOUNG.

52 minutes ago, poutlipper said:

Thoughts:

2) I feel bad for Tamme and Weatherspoon that they're not able to play in the playoffs, I like to think they both made positive impacts to their position groups.

4) That pass to Gabriel against GB may have been the most beautiful deep throw I've ever seen.

7) I never expected this level of contribution from first and second year players.  Our team is YOUNG.

#4 whats crazy is it wasnt even in Matt's top 10 plays!! Best pass and catch I've ever seen, reminded me of Matt to Roddy, proceeded by the Roddy hand clap hahahah

Edited by Dirtybird3

2 hours ago, Tiny Black Dog said:

Do players on IR get Super Bowl rings?  I'd love to see Spoon, Tamme, and Tru get theirs along with the rest of the team.

Yes.  Virtually everyone associated with the team gets a ring, including lots of stadium personnel, front office, trainers, etc.  Everyone but you and me would get a ring. =)

5 hours ago, poutlipper said:

Thoughts:

Regarding #7, its coaching, preceded by scouting!