Hooper's return is huge

7 hours ago, Kend789 said:

How much did we run it against then in the first game?

18 rushes for 52 yards vs 42 passes for 335 yards.  Freeman only had 12 rushes for 40 yards and Coleman had 5 rushes for 10 yards. 

We were definitely focused on attacking them in the air.

55 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Can't hurt, might help. But honestly, Toilolo has been the more valuable TE of the two this year. Nice to have him back, certainly. 

We use enough two-TE sets that they aren't competing too much. It's more the difference between Hooper and Perkins, because I guarantee we see a lot of Lolo either way.

13 hours ago, Kend789 said:

We got a 36 yard TD reception by Julio followed by a 46 yard TD reception by Toilolo from the 13 formation. Teams really haven't been able to stop it all year.

6 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

I always thought Cam was supposed to be the bigger threat of the two.

As you know Boom Cam's a brutal hitter, but he's also in some ways overrated in that he sucks in coverage. Frankly he always has but Thomas was able to cover his deficiencies back there.  

Edited by Vandy

14 hours ago, Kend789 said:

The "13" personnel grouping is what let to the blown coverage by Sherman, and the blowup on the sideline. The Falcons got 2 TD's (Julio and LT) from "13", once with a RB in the backfield, and once with an empty backfield.

22 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

I think he'll have two TDs against New England.

:ninja:

My first super-liked post. Huge shoutout to all my fans for making this dream a reality.

First, I wanna thank God, for whom all the glory be. I'd also like to thank Seattle for agreeing to be our b*tches this weekend. Finally, Jessica Alba's wardrobe designer from the movie Into The Blue. You da real MVP.