A message from Falcons coach Dan Quinn . . . .

birdz4i

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Sounds like we have a lot of Falcons fans who are making the trip from elsewhere to watch the game!!!

My birthday is Saturday and I'm coming to the dome from VA to watch us kick the **** out of the Seahags in person. It's gonna be my first time going to an NFL game. 

I'm all the way up in Seattle and contemplating a trip for this game, too.  Talking to Seattle fans here, it sounds like not many are willing to go that far for the game.  Add on that Falcons fans from all over the map will want to be a part of history in potentially the last game in the GA Dome, and I suspect we'll have a strong home field advantage for this one.  

The news up here is crazy... talking about how Seattle is back as a juggernaut (that specific word being thrown around a lot) because of their rediscovered run game.  

14 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

How about the year we opened up with the Eagles after they beat us in the playoffs the year before? That **** was banana. Players got ejected before the game even started

That was one of the most electric regular season games I can remember.

I was talking so much trash to a coworker every time D.Hall stopped T.O. on a short curl or short out.

9 hours ago, The Smart One said:

My birthday is Saturday and I'm coming to the dome from VA to watch us kick the **** out of the Seahags in person. It's gonna be my first time going to an NFL game. 

Same here....what a great birthday present to both of us in the dome celebrating a playoff win!

Edited by Vandy