A message from Falcons coach Dan Quinn . . . .

birdz4i

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think empty seats will be much of a problem during this game...it's our first home playoff game in 4 years, it's on a Saturday afternoon with no college football and no church, and it's a re-match of a game that we were screwed out of a potential win by the refs. I expect a rowdy and pumped up crowd for this game.

5 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I will be there on the 50 yard line, just 10 rows up from the field!

I'll be behind visitor bench within screaming range of Richard Sherman, trust me when I say he's going to hear from me all game long!

Awesome seats man!!! Enjoy it and make Sherman hear it!

About 6,000 tickets available on the secondary market. About 8,000 for the Cowboys vs. Packers. 

I don't think as many Seahawks fans will make the trip this time -- I think they've been spoiled to the point that they're less likely to spend money on tickets and airfare for a divisional round game. The dome will be loud. 

34 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

About 6,000 tickets available on the secondary market. About 8,000 for the Cowboys vs. Packers. 

I don't think as many Seahawks fans will make the trip this time -- I think they've been spoiled to the point that they're less likely to spend money on tickets and airfare for a divisional round game. The dome will be loud. 

I was surprised at how many Seahawks fans were there last time...the dome was still loud as ****.  Bring em if they want to waste their money again.