I Love How The Weekend Worked Out

Xfactor

A great setup for Atlanta to make a serious run to the big dance.

I wanted to play Seattle first game back I did not want to face the Giants or Packers.

If we play our game Seattle can't keep up and will have to abandon their run game we are better today than in week 6.

Dallas has to contend with Green Bay.

The question is do you want to play Green Bay at home or Dallas away ?

At first I didn't want anything to do with Green Bay but if Nelson and Montgomery are out that would be huge. I think for the Falcons sleeping in their own beds being with family for 2 weeks would be the edge we need to take out the Packers.

Honestly, no matter what path takes place from hear on out, the NFCCG will still be difficult. 
We either have to beat Dallas in JerryWorld or ARod in Atlanta. Both of which would be difficult, but we'll just have to play our game. Matty and Julio are the leaders of our offense and have been here before despite not making it all the way and Quinn led one of the best defenses since the '85 Bears to the Super Bowl in 2014. 

Quinn is gonna have to coach a great game, Matt Ryan is gonna have to come to play and we'll have to establish the running-gain. If those things happen, I don't think any team can beat us. If the Giants weak running-gain was gashing Green Bay, we can too. Keep Aaron on the sidelines.

dallas away feels about the same to me as gb at home..i dont think there's one I would prefer over the other. both will be tough, but doable. 

going into the seattle game, I'm already preparing myself for the rage that will overtake me watching the horse**** calls..we're going to have to be perfect to get through these next two games

23 minutes ago, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

dallas away feels about the same to me as gb at home..i dont think there's one I would prefer over the other. both will be tough, but doable. 

going into the seattle game, I'm already preparing myself for the rage that will overtake me watching the horse**** calls..we're going to have to be perfect to get through these next two games

I agree and even thought we would have an easier time with Dallas. But I remember an article I read about how home field advantage was more than crowd noise how it effected the players physically and mentally especially during the playoffs after a long regular season.

31 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

......The question is do you want to play Green Bay at home or Dallas away ?

Dallas in Dallas.  The Squared Circle.  Bob wire around the ring.  Texas Death Match.  

I was also pleased to see that our game time Saturday is 4:30.  We get an extra day before Dallas (or GB).

Montgomery took a beating out there today. He just isn't built to be a running back. Next week Green Bay is going to have to go to the air in a big way to win. Ought to be a good game. 

Falcons have to stick to their gameplan. Just overwhelm the Seahawks. They didn't look the same out there yesterday. Other than Rawls. They looked like they were out of gas. 

Got a feeling its going to be 1 V 2 in the Championship game in the NFC.