Matt Ryan Top 10 Plays of 2016

6 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

That's what I'm saying lol the whole thing was off

No, it's more like the youtube video distracts from what the thread title was actually about. That's what I meant.

Didn't even see that there was a link under there till after this quoted post.

Also, yours is a mobile link.

19 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

http://mobile.atlantafalcons.com/media-lounge/videos/Matt-Ryan-Top-10-Plays-of-2016/5b9f65ce-9377-4076-a3ed-e196db36ae6d

Personally I woulda thought the throw to Gabriel against GB would be top 3 for sure. 

Very nice, love our trio of RBs  ( I cant exclude Dimarco )   but my favorite run, cant remember the team, but it came right after  freeman had the first rb fumble, he built up a head of steam and would have ran thru  a cpl of brick walls,  his determination was incredible .  If anybody has this please post !!   But very nice Shmevin.

8 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

That's what I'm saying lol the whole thing was off

After watching it now though, I will agree with you, that I don't think those are the best choices. I mean, sure, they're great plays no doubt, but many are more on the receivers than Ryan. 

When I think "top plays of 16" for Ryan, I want the top 10 plays where Ryan made the play with incredible accuracy.

Like, where's the Gabriel TD against GB?

20 minutes ago, hjerry said:

No, it's more like the youtube video distracts from what the thread title was actually about. That's what I meant.

Didn't even see that there was a link under there till after this quoted post.

Also, yours is a mobile link.

Sorry I'm not sure why that video pops up in my threads whenever I create it. I can't seem to delete it from my phone either.