Call it looking ahead but I see how this is playing out

ike barn87987

I know the "one game at a time" speech, but I'm calling it now. The MVP is either Ryan or Rodgers. The winner will also go to the SB. We beat SEA next week and GB goes to DAL and beats them. Rodgers will have to come to the dome for a battle with Ryan. We win and go to the SB and Ryan wins MVP. He would've beaten Rodgers twice this year.

I don't see Dallas winning next week.... And I see us mashing the hawks.... But I was really hoping the D-men could send them home but... Drops. 

Drops have been the difference this weekend... And if I had to count on 11 to catch the ball to send us to the ship then I don't trust him. 

4 minutes ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

I don't see Dallas winning next week.... And I see us mashing the hawks.... But I was really hoping the D-men could send them home but... Drops. 

Drops have been the difference this weekend... And if I had to count on 11 to catch the ball to send us to the ship then I don't trust him. 

I'd rather play Dallas than Green Bay

Just now, ike barn87987 said:

I want that rematch with Rodgers for them coming in here and beating us that year.

Right!  That would be cool! Super cool! 

It would force ppl to respect us.... But 

I'm more than sure that game would give me a heartattack. 

That 38-21 win gave me flashbacks to our divisional game in 2010. 

With that being said, OBJ/Shep both dropped crucial 3rd down passes and a couple of TDs. NY left about 14 points on the field. Then they had that huge mistake with their kick returner trying to field that kick when he should've just let it rolled.

I think our offense can easily put up 30+ on GB, their pass rush was not impressive and our offensive line is much better than NYs. Rodgers is gonna get his, but if we can limit him on just 2-4 drives I think we can edge them out on points. We run the ball much better than they do.

Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

No way. Ryan vs Rodgers have always been good games (well, except for the last time they met in the playoffs). Right now they are 3-3 including the postseason.

I don't want a "good game" though. I want the best bet to make sure the Falcons can make the playoffs. That may be the Packers it may be Dallas. A good game to me is one where the Falcons win handily. Personally I think there is a better chance of that happening in Dallas. 

On 1/8/2017 at 4:50 PM, ike barn87987 said:

I know the "one game at a time" speech, but I'm calling it now. The MVP is either Ryan or Rodgers. The winner will also go to the SB. We beat SEA next week and GB goes to DAL and beats them. Rodgers will have to come to the dome for a battle with Ryan. We win and go to the SB and Ryan wins MVP. He would've beaten Rodgers twice this year.

nice call man!!!

I was walking out of a furniture store today wearing my new Falcons sweatshirt and some random dude said, "I see the Falcons jerseys are out."

"Oh yea," I said. 

"We'll see you in the super bowl," came the response.

Don't know who he was for but since he couldn't tell what a jersey is and was pretty arrogant about the season's end, I say a Pats fan.