Paging Dwight Freeney

bossFALCON™

I've got my fingers crossed that Freeney is able to do that storybook thing where the aging veteran turns back the clock and summons everything they have to make the most of their opportunity to go out on top. 

With Wilson, and potentially either Prescott or Rodgers standing between ATL and the Super Bowl, the Falcons pass rush is going to have be playing its best. 

7 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

I've got my fingers crossed that Freeney is able to do that storybook thing where the aging veteran turns back the clock and summons everything they have to make the most of their opportunity to go out on top. 

With Wilson, and potentially either Prescott or Rodgers standing between ATL and the Super Bowl, the Falcons pass rush is going to have be playing its best. 

I think Freeney has plenty left in the tank. He was pretty much allowed to tell the team how much and when he would practice. His game snaps have not been overwhelming in number. I don't know of any serious injury problem he's dealing with.

I think he'll get at least one sack this week-end and be a real pain in the backside for Russell Wilson. Freeney has a SB ring, he knows what it takes to achieve that. This is why the Falcons brought him here. He'll provide ample evidence it was a very smart acquisition.

37 minutes ago, bossFALCON™ said:

Is it just me or  does Wilson not seem as mobile as he used to be? If we can force him to be a true pocket passer it could get ugly.

Either way vic can chase him down.

Tore his MCL week 3. Yesterday was his first game without the knee brace 

15 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

If you go back and watch the last game Seattle was getting away with criminal holds on our rushers on each play and we didn't get one call all game which is ridiculous due to how bad their OL is. 

It'll be in our house. Without the refs, we've got this.

At home, the Seahawks are 8-1 (including playoff game), outscoring opponents 253-142 for an average of 28.11-15.78.

Away, the Seahawks are 3-4-1, being outscored 156-127 for an average of 19.5-15.87.

They're trash on the road. I can't wait to see our team beat them up.

3 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

It'll be in our house. Without the refs, we've got this.

At home, the Seahawks are 8-1 (including playoff game), outscoring opponents 253-142 for an average of 28.11-1578.

Away, the Seahawks are 3-4-1, being outscored 156-127 for an average of 19.5-15.87.

They're trash on the road. They haven't won a road playoff game since 1983. I can't wait to see our team beat them up.

Off the top of my head didn't they beat Washington in Washington in 2012?

2 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

Off the top of my head didn't they beat Washington in Washington in 2012?

I didn't check that statistic, just saw it on their boards. I'll erase that and double check.

EDIT: Yeah, that was an awful statistic. I calculated the other ones I posted, I probably just shouldn't ever post any statistic I haven't confirmed. They're 2-9 since the 83 playoffs on the road.