The Falcons are winless when I attend the game. Should I get tickets to the Seattle game?

oxygencube

I have never seen the Falcons win in person. Each time I've been to a game they have either lost or tied. I really am not superstitious,( I'm only a little stitious.) but I'm not sure I could stomach going to a fifth game and seeing them lose their last game in the dome. On the other hand, if I do go and we beat the Seahawks in our last game in the dome before heading to Dallas, I would be freaking THRILLED.   

Here are the games I've gone to:

11/10/2002 @ Pittsburgh Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA) T 34-34, OT 62,779
10/15/2006 NY Giants Georgia Dome (Atlanta, GA) L 27-14 70,840
09/12/2010 @ Pittsburgh Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA) L 15-9, OT 63,609
12/09/2012 @ Carolina Bank of America Stadium (Charlotte, NC) L 30-20 73,292

Thoughts? 

p.s. My buddy has season tickets at Heinz field on the 4th row in the endzone, thus the Pittsburgh games.

Edited by oxygencube

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, oxygencube said:

I have never seen the Falcons win in person. Each time I've been to a game they have either lost or tied. I really am not superstitious,( I'm only a little stitious.) but I'm not sure I could stomach going to a fifth game and seeing them lose their last game in the dome. On the other hand, if I do go and we beat the Seahawks in our last game in the dome before heading to Dallas, I would be freaking THRILLED.   

Here are the games I've gone to:

11/10/2002 @ Pittsburgh Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA) T 34-34, OT 62,779
10/15/2006 NY Giants Georgia Dome (Atlanta, GA) L 27-14 70,840
09/12/2010 @ Pittsburgh Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA) L 15-9, OT 63,609
12/09/2012 @ Carolina Bank of America Stadium (Charlotte, NC) L 30-20 73,292

Thoughts? 

Yes. Buy them and then send them to me. 

I had the same luck at first.  Saw them constantly get beaten by the Rams and 49ers.  Went to a Saints game and we whipped their butts!  The best part of it was the huge amount of Saints fans surrounding me and me hollering "WE DAT" all up in their faces!   Go to the game with confidence.  We have a great team and we're going to CRUSH SEATTLE! 

14 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

In 2008, the Falcons were 7-1 at home. I went to the 1.

In 2016, the Falcons were 5-1 in division. I went to the 1.

I'm keeping my a$$ as far from Georgia as possible.

Ha... too late, I live just south of the perimeter, been eyeing tickets all week. 

9 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

I had the same luck at first.  Saw them constantly get beaten by the Rams and 49ers.  Went to a Saints game and we whipped their butts!  The best part of it was the huge amount of Saints fans surrounding me and me hollering "WE DAT" all up in their faces!   Go to the game with confidence.  We have a great team and we're going to CRUSH SEATTLE! 

This is what I really want... Thus far I've dropped hundreds if not over $1000 to travel and see us play against teams. It really gets old paying all that money to not see them win, not sure I could stand another game of not wining.

29 minutes ago, oxygencube said:

Ha... too late, I live just south of the perimeter, been eyeing tickets all week. 

This is what I really want... Thus far I've dropped hundreds if not over $1000 to travel and see us play against teams. It really gets old paying all that money to not see them win, not sure I could stand another game of not wining.

Next week's game is scripting to be on of the biggest in our history.  If I had tickets, my butt would be going and in my seat BEFORE the kickoff! 

1 hour ago, defcon4 said:

The only thing that can stop the Falcons are themselves. 

We don't need luck. We have all the talent we need on both sides of the ball.

We just need to take a page from the Pats.

Discipline! Focus! and do your ****# Job!  

Def, post this on the board. Hey , JPowers, put this post on the board for the rest of the playoffs!:tiphat: