Seattle is our opponent.

9 minutes ago, Nereek said:

What is he going to do?

Light up the scoreboard...it seems like ever since the Seattle game we've been straight killing defenses. Good and bad. The playoffs are different from regular season and he knows what his former team is capable of so expect him to keep his foot on the pedal all 4 quarters.

2 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Light up the scoreboard...it seems like ever since the Seattle game we've been straight killing defenses. Good and bad. The playoffs are different from regular season and he knows what his former team is capable of so expect him to keep his foot on the pedal all 4 quarters.

Would be hard to light up the scoreboard when refs don't call PI on the Seapis.

The refs are openly admitting they made mistakes in this game this week!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lions-coach-jim-caldwell-says-refs-admit-they-botched-call-on-a-seahawks-td-catch/

If they have another game like this next week when Seattle plays in our house, it would be the greatest evidence ever how rigged the NFL is.

Detroit fans should be astronomically more upset than we were after our regular season game in Seattle - I am only relieved by the fact that Seattle was terrible on the road this year and their only playoff success has been really when they were at home.

Tonight's game I started pulling for Seattle so that we could get our 'Revenge Game' but as the refs kept giving them favorable calls (and no-calls), I found myself really feeling sorry for the Detroit fans as they've had it much worse than we have since the NFL-AFL merger.  I for one am disgusted with myself for pulling for this vile team so there's only one thing that will give me any kind of solace about this and that's if we light up the scoreboard on Seattle next week and STAY ON THE GAS.  I would hope for nothing more than a total blowout at halftime, coming out still on the gas in the second half and beating them so bad that no referees would ever be willing to bail them out again. 

Top notch offense: check

Extra week of rest: check

Home field advantage: check

Defense that can get after the QB against a weakend o-line: check

Our opponent has to make a cross country trek to get to the game: check

Chip on shoulder from meeting earlier in the season ending on a blatant non-call: check

I ain't one for guaranteeing my team is going to win, but there are lot of things tilting in our favor. No one in that locker room is going to need to be psyched up for this one. It's go time.