I'm finding it hard to be all that impressed with Seattle

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, uga_falcons_braves said:

They are a talented team, but I have never seen a team get so many no calls. They are holding, grabbing WRs and none of it is being called. A lot of those calls woulda flipped the field for Detroit and it might be a different game. Just not all that impressed. 

I agree......they are good enough on their own but they get way too many missed  calls.

It would be different if they werd borderline calls but some of the missed calls are blatant.

Because they're bad. Without Earl Thomas they aren't even a playoff team, realistically. They're going to get walloped in our house. Just like they got walloped by the Saints, the Bucs, the freaking RAMS in their houses, and that was WITH Earl Thomas. I expect something like how the Packers blew them out tbh. Our guys are going to be wanting that revenge.

7 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Because they're bad. Without Earl Thomas they aren't even a playoff team, realistically. They're going to get walloped in their house. Just like they got walloped by the Saints, the Bucs, the freaking RAMS in their house, and that was WITH Earl Thomas. I expect something like how the Packers blew them out tbh. Our guys are going to be wanting that revenge.

In their house? They have to come to Atlanta. 

53 minutes ago, uga_falcons_braves said:

They are a talented team, but I have never seen a team get so many no calls. They are holding, grabbing WRs and none of it is being called. A lot of those calls woulda flipped the field for Detroit and it might be a different game. Just not all that impressed. 

At this point its gotten so bad with the refs with Seattle that it's almost criminal. It's a disgrace that a team is constantly getting away with fouls while other teams are being screwed week after week. It's not just us...fans of the  entire league know it. 

Although I know we will whoop their 8ss on a level playing field..if we get these crooked refs...there is only so much a team can do when the refs are playing favorites...the only option is to have a repeat of the first half of the saints game and  beat them so bad their mothers,fathers, children... 4th cousins and even their division rivals are begging for mercy. 

Edited by diehardfalconsfan
3 minutes ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

At this point its gotten so bad with the refs with Seattle that it's almost criminal. It's a disgrace that a team is constantly getting away with fouls while other teams are being screwed week after week. It's not just us...fans of the  entire league know it. 

Although I know we will whoop their 8ss on a level playing field..if we get these crooked refs...there is only so much a team can do when the refs are playing favorites...the only option is to have a repeat of the first half of the saints game and  beat them so bad their mothers,fathers, children... 4th cousins and even their division rivals are begging for mercy. 

I think you'll see some calls for the Falcons next week. I really do.

9 minutes ago, fuego said:

I think you'll see some calls for the Falcons next week. I really do.

I'd be shocked, I really would...hope you are right though. 

7 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

that was by far the WORST officiated game i have ever watched. that WWF bomb on stafford at the end was the icing on the cake

Cbs sports even has a write up on how the refs jobbed the lions...disgusting

Edited by diehardfalconsfan