• Seahawks
    • Lions

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, papachaz said:

Sker, you think O'Brien gets canned if they lose this game? I suppose it could happen, the owner down there isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to running an NFL team

There was some rumors swirling this morning and it involved shannahan going to Houston. I'll see if I can find the teeet

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

Sker, you think O'Brien gets canned if they lose this game? I suppose it could happen, the owner down there isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to running an NFL team

Think the GM would get canned or maybe both should. GM went after and signed Brock without BOB knowing. 

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

lets go oakland, nothing would make me laugh harder than seeing ol Brock get his HC canned bc he sucks and cant throw the ball worth a ****

Bill O'Brien isn't getting fired win or lose this game. 3 years in Houston, 9-7 all 3 years, 2 playoff appearances thanks to their weak division. Done it all with horrific QB play.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Bill O'Brien isn't getting fired win or lose this game. 3 years in Houston, 9-7 all 3 years, 2 playoff appearances thanks to their weak division. Done it all with horrific QB play.

just quoting a tweet i saw this morning from someone in the houston area. it mentioned K.S. so thats why i brought it up