who is the most underrated player on the 2016 Facons?

TonyMartin80

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Defensive side of them all I'd say it's a tie between hags/upshaw since the bye week.. those guys have beeen collapsing pockets and flashing in the backfield on a consistent basis. I hope upshaw sticks around. Dude could really take off next yr with a full season to make his body right and work more on technique 

2 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Was going to say Levitre. Besides him, I'd say Kemal Ishmael, easily. Dude has stepped up all year. Surprised he's not starting at Will honestly. 

He played well but he's been hurt and now on ir for the back half of the season. I really wish we had him for the playoffs. Dude is a real nice chess piece 

7 minutes ago, KCartledge85 said:

Levitre, Gabriel, Clayborn all had solid sessons ...

UNDERRATED = Tiololo (however you spell it)

Guy had a great year!

Toilolo Yeah I can agree with him as well all those BIG PLAYS he made throughout the year we seem to forget it's him. This guy literally was on the verge of being a cut, and he's bounced back in a BIG WAY!

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Tevin Coleman 

Yea from a guy who was not a receiving threat to a flat out stud could be a wr if he wanted to be. If he wasn't so finely tuned and susceptible to soft tissue injuries he could put up David Johnson numbers if in a full time role. I'll gladly take the split of slash n dash w freeman though! 

1 minute ago, Zone#7 said:

Toilolo Yeah I can agree with him as well all those BIG PLAYS he made throughout the year we seem to forget it's him. This guy literally was on the verge of being a cut, and he's bounced back in a BIG WAY!

Yea seems like he had 1 big critical catch in almost every game since the Seahawks game 

1 minute ago, Zone#7 said:

Thing is, I don't think he was anywhere close to being cut except by message board GMs. Dude blocks like a tackle. Maybe the best blocking TE in the NFL.

17 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I just sound it out D-ON 

D-ON that should be his nickname as he's been a force on defense, and his defense is always on.

Edited by Zone#7

25 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Yea from a guy who was not a receiving threat to a flat out stud could be a wr if he wanted to be. If he wasn't so finely tuned and susceptible to soft tissue injuries he could put up David Johnson numbers if in a full time role. I'll gladly take the split of slash n dash w freeman though! 

His upside is 80% at least . If he can work on his footwork omg , he would be great . He could have hadore big runs if he didn't sleep while cutting back in . But your right he would be , enough suntfor you could get rid of those Hamstring issues . But lately I've started to see Coleman Able to find that cutback lane for big gains. The game is starting to slow down for him . Him and Devonta are a great 1A , 1B combo