AF89

(Who I think wins)

Game-1 Houston 

Game-2 Seahawks

Game-3 Pittsburgh 

Game-4 Packers

(Who I'm rooting for)

Game 1-I don't really care but I'll put couple bucks on Houston or something 

Game-2 Seahawks. They should be a much easier match up than NYG/GB and NYG/GB going to Dallas is our best shot at hosting the NFC title game

Game-3 Pittsburgh all the way, the AFC bracket is a big enough joke as it is.

Game-4 I think GB gives us the better shot of getting a second home game but I also see them as a our biggest threat so I'm gonna lean Giants for now.

11 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

OP taking all home teams??

Im thinking Oakland, Pittsburgh, Seattle, and Green Bay

Yeah with the exception of Oakland/Houston  I think the home team is head and shoulders above the competition in 3 of the 4 games.

But I have trouble seeing a middle round drafted rookie going against a fairly solid Houston D in his first start, and he's unlikely to get a ton of support from his defense

21 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Yeah with the exception of Oakland/Houston  I think the home team is head and shoulders above the competition in 3 of the 4 games.

But I have trouble seeing a middle round drafted rookie going against a fairly solid Houston D in his first start, and he's unlikely to get a ton of support from his defense

solid reasoning

Road teams won all four last year, iirc. So either it's due for all the home teams to sweep and balance that out, or road teams get some Ws this weekend. i think NYG has the best shot at a road W, but otherwise think the home team is the better team right now.

OAK won at HOU 27-20 earlier, but Carr threw 3 TDs and for 300 yards, while OAK got stuffed on the ground. i don't expect Cook to be able to carry the offense the way Carr had to. Osweiler threw for 240 and a TD in that same game, and i think he can get closer to that than Cook will to Carr's numbers. 17-9 HOU

DET is winless vs playoff teams this year, lost their last three games, and had a losing record on the road this season. Seattle is much bettter at home and i think they'll win by more than one score. Wouldn't surprise me to see a bunch of pundits get on the Seahawks bandwagon afterward and start talking them up as a great upset pick over ATL. 27-16 SEA

MIA doubled up PIT earlier this season, Since then, they lost their starting QB and the Steelers D has tightened up. Wouldn't shock me to see a 30-14 score in favor  of PIT this time. 30-14 PIT

That leaves the battle of the two teams that are given more of a chance of winning the SB as a lower seed than any others. Whichever team wins this game, their fans are going to truly believe they are a team of destiny. Funny enough, i think Dallas will beat either one in the Divisional Round. As for this weekend, Eli throws a late pick and Rodgers brings the Pack from behind at home. 27-24 GB

Houston 23 Oakland 16 - Snoozer. Bad QB play on both sides, Houstons D wins the game.

Seattle 27 Detroit 24 - Detroit will probably actually jump out to a lead and Seattle will struggle but come back in the end. Time for a rematch.

Pittsburgh 31 Miami 18 - I have a gut feeling Miami can actually win this game considering Jay Ajayi is pretty nice and Matt Moore is playing better than Tannehill. But I can't pick against Big Ben and those weapons at home.

New York 22 Green Bay 17 - Will be a tight game but New York's defense will rattle Rodgers and his receivers. They match up very well. GB's inability to run will hurt them. Plus GB literally has nobodies playing cornerback. OBJ will have a huge game and score in the final quarter to give NY the lead for good. 

Edited by QuinnTorris

This is my all day Saturday gambling slate starting with the FCS championship at noon to kinda boost up the numbers (and it should be an easy pick) 

My current Parlay +223

James Madison  (Straight up) -340

Houston (-4) -110

Seattle  (Straight Up) -360

$20 for $44.57 (64.57) tho you could boost that to like $55 if you throw in the heavily favored Steelers Sunday

Steelers, Oakland, GB, and Seahawks for me.

Houston is pretty bad, I think Oakland can overcome them somehow.  GB is a bad matchup for NY, they'll spread them out and shred them.  Seahawks sneak by with help of their homefield advantage, their defense will make some plays.  Not putting any money on any of it, not much confidence in these selections, but I'd probably roll with packers and Lions with points if forced to. 

8 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Yea fair argument. The Giants could also easily beat Green Bay

Yeah, I can't pick against any of the home teams, due to the calamity that hit the Raiders a couple weeks ago. 

HOU  20

OAK  17

This will actually be a fun, competitive game to watch, but sloppy on offense; lots of intrigue due to Connor Cook's first NFL start.  Oakland is doomed, but Del Rio will get a good effort from them today.

SEA 27

DET 14

We'll see the real Lions today. They haven't won a road playoff since 1957. 

PITT  30

MIA   13

The Dolphins put it together this year after a bad start.  Tomorrow it ends ugly. 

GB      24

NYG   23

This will be an instant classic, with Good Eli showing up, the Giants D keeping them close,  and Erin Twinkletoes doing his usual thing at the end.  The b.asterd.

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea fair argument. The Giants could also easily beat Green Bay

Yeah I think that should be the best game but as somebody else said Aaron is just playing so well right now they'll spread em out and the homefield should be the difference 

What's messed up though is me and a lot of other people think GB has a better chance to beat Dallas even though they got absolutely destroyed by Dallas and NYG beat the Cowboys twice, it really is illogical and unfair to the Giants :lol: 

2 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Yeah I think that should be the best game but as somebody else said Aaron is just playing so well right now they'll spread em out and the homefield should be the difference 

What's messed up though is me and a lot of other people think GB has a better chance to beat Dallas even though they got absolutely destroyed by Dallas and NYG beat the Cowboys twice, it really is illogical and unfair to the Giants :lol: 

Playoffs are just different. My buddy and I were talking yesterday, (he's a big football fan with no favorite team), he thinks the winner of the packers/Giants game will go to the super bowl because the winner will get a HUGE win out of it and then go upset the #1 seed in Dallas, and would then be the hottest team in the playoffs

7 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I will say tho that Seattle has played just poor enough lately, there is an upset chance in this one. 8 point spread feels a little high.

I would take Detroit and 8. Wouldn't surprise me if Detroit beat them. 

1 hour ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Don't forget the Giants beat GB in GB on their way to their two SB wins. 

Houston-This was tough.  I think if Carr is healthy we all take Oakland.  Even McGloin I'd take Oakland.  Connor Cook on the road in his first start though...Gotta go with Houston.

Seattle-This game is gonna be much tougher than most expect IMHO.  I think Detroit gives them a game but I think Seattle pulls away late.

Pittsburgh-I think this will probably be a pretty competitive game as well.  Back and forth with whether I think Miami can pull off the upset on the road but even with Ben not looking great lately I think their offense makes enough plays.

New York-I think the Giants have a good enough defense to slow the Pack down a little bit and the Packers secondary being beat up will be enough to give Odell or Shepard that one big play that helps them squeak out yet another playoff win in Lambeau.

This is easy when I'm not talking about MY team!

Raiders, since I cannot shake the feeling the Osweiler will find a way to lose that game.

Seahawks, since even though they're not the same team as they were over the past few years the Lions do not have enough on either side of the ball to really compete.

Steelers, since this one just seems straightforward.

Packers, since as good as the Giants defense is their offense is that bad.

10 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

(Who I think wins)

Game-1 Houston 

Game-2 Seahawks

Game-3 Pittsburgh 

Game-4 Packers

(Who I'm rooting for)

Game 1-I don't really care but I'll put couple bucks on Houston or something 

Game-2 Seahawks. They should be a much easier match up than NYG/GB and NYG/GB going to Dallas is our best shot at hosting the NFC title game

Game-3 Pittsburgh all the way, the AFC bracket is a big enough joke as it is.

Game-4 I think GB gives us the better shot of getting a second home game but I also see them as a our biggest threat so I'm gonna lean Giants for now.

I am going with:

Texans

Lions - IN THE HUGE UPSET - I think their defense comes to play and shuts down the Hawks

Steelers -  Their Defense is fully healthy now

Giants - This could go either way. I have just liked the Giants more than the Packers over history