Zach Cunningham - skinny legs but dayum...

g-dawg

Urgent athlete but for me with the investment in Debo I think he's off the table.

One thing I didn't like about cunningham is his tackling technique I think the arm grabbing style he has will get exposed at the next level.

Outside of that he's a very good prospect for someone I just don't think it'll be us.

I really like Cunningham. Have him as our top pick in my mock at the moment. I love his instincts and actually like his tackling. He wraps up and uses leverage incredibly well. You never see him going for the kill shot. Cunningham + Jones as our LBs and the RBs and TEs that have plagued us for years will be shut down cold. 

...I am not saying that "Cunningham is THE GUY", just saying he is in the running.   I want a front seven defender for sure.  We probably still need another edge rusher or penetrating defensive tackle to collapse the pocket.   Very interested in. DE-Solomon(Stanford) and DT-Brantley(Florida).  Obviously if LB-Reuben Foster(Alabama) fell into our range I would be interested in him as well.  Cunningham is below all three of those guys for me (right now), but he is in the running.  I am not as jazzed about taking a safety in first round right now unless Hooker fell.