Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Establishment

Heath Evans

40 posts in this topic

Thinks Matt Ryan being first team All Pro or first team anything, including MVP (inferred) is not warranted since he lost 5 games.  He tells himself, its about wins.  Tom Brady ,11 out of 12.  Matt Ryan 11 out of 16.

 

He can feel it coming and it aint the aints. 

 

Please God let the Falcons win the Super Bowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Micheal Irvin been with us this year too.

I might be wrong, but I don't think Dukes has been as much of a hard**** with us this year.

Dukes is all about that O Line play. When it's on, he's your buddy. He's always been pretty critical of Ryan too though... which probably hasn't been the case this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that a few minutes ago too on NFL Network. But... he's just Heath The Homer....his same old song and dance is almost comical now...lmao! 

slamee101 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Googlywoogly said:

He is a clown.

 

 

evans.jpg

I hate to defend this guy, but it looks like he just doesn't think outside the box. I think all of those teams were favored to win those games vs us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Dukes is all about that O Line play. When it's on, he's your buddy. He's always been pretty critical of Ryan too though... which probably hasn't been the case this year. 

He actually picked Matt Ryan as one of the QBs (along with Newton & Romo) as his QBs that will win a SB.

BoomGoesTheDynamite likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

I hate to defend this guy, but it looks like he just doesn't think outside the box. I think all of those teams were favored to win those games vs us. 

So you're saying he is a dime a dozen.  Nothing special.  A big yawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The_Establishment said:

So you're saying he is a dime a dozen.  Nothing special.  A big yawn.

Ya exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites