Sixth Round Pick - Not To Replace, To Add

Knight of God

I cannot stand how that guy runs. It looks like he can't extend his legs all the way. He looks really slow. I know there were several clips of him outrunning people, but he still looks slow. Doesn't look like he hits the hole very hard. 

Also, I'm pretty sure he would be a terrible scheme fit for zone blocking. 

Also, we have two great running backs rights now. We have one of the better ground games in the league. Top 10.

I'd much rather spend a third on another TE, a guard, or another LB. A running back might actually be the area of the least amount of need on this team. I can't think of anything we need less.

4 minutes ago, Karl Hungus said:

I cannot stand how that guy runs. It looks like he can't extend his legs all the way. He looks really slow. I know there were several clips of him outrunning people, but he still looks slow. Doesn't look like he hits the hole very hard. 

Also, I'm pretty sure he would be a terrible scheme fit for zone blocking. 

Also, we have two great running backs rights now. We have one of the better ground games in the league. Top 10.

I'd much rather spend a third on another TE, a guard, or another LB. A running back might actually be the area of the least amount of need on this team. I can't think of anything we need less.

Who do you have? Not a fan of the TEs at 3rd. I figure we are decent at LB. Guard we can do later, but this is my luxury pick.