Trade? Shanny for Von Miller?

roguebeaver

1 hour ago, AndySG said:

He's a coordinator. He's free to interview for head coach jobs. 

That's for the 411...I'm almost, smart enough at 60+ years old, College grad, having played pop warner football, and performed as a carnival barker sure enough to know you're correct! But, I dunno, borderline senile I am! 

Wait, where do I live? 

3 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

That's for the 411...I'm almost, smart enough at 60+ years old, College grad, having played pop warner football, and performed as a carnival barker sure enough to know you're correct! But, I dunno, borderline senile I am! 

Wait, where do I live? 

Rogue, sometimes I wonder if you take mescaline or eat wild mushrooms. Jk, but some of your topics are in a 1970s Purple Haze! ;)

2 hours ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Rogue, sometimes I wonder if you take mescaline or eat wild mushrooms. Jk, but some of your topics are in a 1970s Purple Haze! ;)

Jimi Hendrix...Smoke on the water, Inna Garda Davida...Ride Captain Ride...you have figured me out. BTW, I'm a Cancer survivor from my teen years, and was during that period, addicted to morphine...medically of course! 

I'm just enjoying life and very happy for The Birds, and my friends here! 

Edited by roguebeaver