• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean Payton is like the UGA OC Jim Cheney; he's had an entire career based on the performance of Drew Brees. He'll probably leave NO about the same time Brees gives it up and he'll take a cushy job at ESPN never really proving himself as a HC with anyone else under center.

I'm fine with him remaining. I relish the thought of him being at the helm of the division doormat and the Falcons wiping their feet on the Saints for his remaining seasons on the down side of the HC bell curve.

18 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

If the Saints really swept all the trash out, the organization would simply not exist.

I know this sounds blasphemous, but if I was Dimitroff I would look for UFAs in their organization who could help us--same with SF. Rickey Jackson loved ending his career with the Forty Niners and leaving the Saints. He worked for the Saints in retirement, but the strategy is valid: Gabriel and Mack are from Cleveland. If I am a Saint or Niner , it's time to leave the Towering Inferno.

23 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

The Saints have fired assistant head coach/linebacker coach Joe Vitt, defensive line coach Bill Johnson, special teams coordinator Greg McMahon, assistant special teams coach Stan Kwan and defensive assistant/linebackers coach James Willis, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. This indicates that head coach Sean Payton will stay there.

unforunatly that means king Vicodin is sticking around.. good thing it looks like Quinn's got his and the nfcs number now 

The reality of it is we destroyed 2 teams so badly this year that people lost jobs after the games. We good :D

22 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

If the Saints really swept all the trash out, the organization would simply not exist.

Actually I was checking out their message board today.. Alot of fans wanting to add a retractable roof to the Super Dome and a good number actually admitted Ryan should be the mvp... But they are still salty about Brees not winning mvp in 09 :p