I Expect the Falcons to Be Last.......

rightsaidfred

2 minutes ago, BadMoonRising said:

GB is the only match up that concerns me being honest.

I'm with you brooo.... I just posted on another thread that said they rather us play GB than the Giants.... :yikes:  Not me man,, I'd much rather play the Giants than GB. AAMOF,, I'd rather play NE than GB. 

35 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I hope that Dallas doesn't make it back to a SB for another 20 years.

Their fans and the media circus around them deserve it.

media circus yeah, and jerry jones yeah,

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

I'm with you brooo.... I just posted on another thread that said they rather us play GB than the Giants.... :yikes:  Not me man,, I'd much rather play the Giants than GB. AAMOF,, I'd rather play NE than GB. 

The fear is spreading. SMFH. Of all the teams in the NFC field that I'd be worried about, Atlanta is at the top of the list. Green Bay's defense is trash. Stafford's finger is broke. Russell Wilson has no offensive line or help on offense and the Legion of Boom is the Legion of Whine. Dallas has rookies in key positions, albeit great rookies. The G-Men are a wild card with their defense but I'm not personally worried about either the D or O. Fear comes from the skies this year. Rise up.

giphy.gif

I can't go as far to say NE, but while our defense has improved beyond my dreams we still rather play a team that has to try and keep up with our offense, not a team that can keep up with our offense.

Seriously, what are you guys afraid of in facing Green Bay?

2 hours ago, rightsaidfred said:

..............Pick in the 2017 Draft.

Saw where some pundits are picking ATL to lose to DAL in the NFCC. 

I think we can beat Dallas.  

I also think we can beat the Pats.  

But "ya' gotta play the games".................

I promise the Cowboys will not be playing in the NFCC and it will be played in Atlanta.

I think our biggest threat is ourselves..  If we can come out and play like we have these last 5 games we have an really good chance at winning the big one..  We'll see come Jan 14th which team shows up.  I have confidence in our birds..  but like I've been saying since we clinched the playoffs..  I'm taking it a game at a time..  really not trying to get ahead of myself this time...

6 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Everyone is still scared from last time we beat them regular season and got annihilated in the playoffs. Ya know since it happened once it's definitely happening again..

/casm  

I know sker , but I want one of the scardie kats to say it so they can see in print just how dumb that sounds. 

4 hours ago, Vandy said:

Seriously, what are you guys afraid of in facing Green Bay?

I'm not afraid for us to play anybody,, but if I had my rathers.. I'd like to wait to play GB,, When they are playing right. they are tough.  I think the Giants are over rated.. Yes we beat GB,, But we caught a lot of people off guard during the season , WE shocked them, but that won't happen now that people know we may be THE team to beat.. Dallas is probably the best team we will have to play but when GB is on,, They are very tough to beat. Lastly,, I do think if we can play like Ryan has been the last few games and he can stay in that zoon.. I think we go to the SB.  Hoping also that our young D will take that next step as well. 

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

I'm not afraid for us to play anybody,, but if I had my rathers.. I'd like to wait to play GB,, When they are playing right. they are tough.  I think the Giants are over rated.. Yes we beat GB,, But we caught a lot of people off guard during the season , WE shocked them, but that won't happen now that people know we may be THE team to beat.. Dallas is probably the best team we will have to play but when GB is on,, They are very tough to beat. Lastly,, I do think if we can play like Ryan has been the last few games and he can stay in that zoon.. I think we go to the SB.  Hoping also that our young D will take that next step as well. 

I personally want Green Bay more than any other team out there. i want  to see our new young core of defensive studs knock that arrogant smug right off Aaron Rodgers face. 

Dallas is our biggest matchup challenge, not green Bay. Media is just as wrong about hyping GB now as something unbeatable just like they were earlier in year when they proclaimed they were done and out of it. 

Edited by Vandy

5 hours ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

I don't fully understand the fear. If the fans want a SB win, then at some point the team will face a pretty good team. 

^^ This. Besides, who wants to hear somebody saying we got lucky when the good teams got beat by somebody else?

giphy.gif