Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UGABOZ

2017 UGA Basketball Thread

362 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

Really hope KSU comes calling for Fox because it doesn't sound like ADGM has any intention of letting him go. 

McGarity and Fox can both take a ride on the reading railroad.  

95Dawg and TheTrue7 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

McGarity and Fox can both take a ride on the reading railroad.  

As long as there's a major malfunction at conjunction junction    :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who knows, Fox to Kansas State could be in the works. Could be why people told Pat Forde that UGA was looking around. They might be because Fox is planning on leaving. Gives McGarity reason to deny he's looking and Fox/KSU are able to avoid going public. Then again Mark Fox could receive an extension at UGA for winning the NIT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Who knows, Fox to Kansas State could be in the works. Could be why people told Pat Forde that UGA was looking around. They might be because Fox is planning on leaving. Gives McGarity reason to deny he's looking and Fox/KSU are able to avoid going public. Then again Mark Fox could receive an extension at UGA for winning the NIT.

You had me smiling until the end... why must you?    :rant:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

You had me smiling until the end... why must you?    :rant:

The extension is he can extend himself to Kansas State.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, usmcdirtybird said:

The extension is he can extend himself to Kansas State.  

I will personally pack his this things and drive him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

I will personally pack his this things and drive him

I got gas money and will buy his first meal at Jack Stacks (Great BBQ in Missouri) 

TheTrue7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Who knows, Fox to Kansas State could be in the works. Could be why people told Pat Forde that UGA was looking around. They might be because Fox is planning on leaving. Gives McGarity reason to deny he's looking and Fox/KSU are able to avoid going public. Then again Mark Fox could receive an extension at UGA for winning the NIT.

i really was hoping that kansas state would pursue coach fox.. i think he would be a great fit there.. his wife's family is out there as well... crossing my fingers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

will we have a watch show for the nit ?

ESPN does an NIT Selection Show at 8:30 on ESPNU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

ESPN does an NIT Selection Show at 8:30 on ESPNU

saw that just asking about team for ncaa you never know with ole fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

do we have a remote chance of getting in ?

i just saw we are listed as in the first four out.. another big win we would have a chance, but not gonna happen.. fox should be fired, but won't be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

i just saw we are listed as in the first four out.. another big win we would have a chance, but not gonna happen.. fox should be fired, but won't be. 

so sad that he as well as the ad are holding our program hostage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we weren't even the last 4 out.. we will be a #2 seed most likely in the NIT.  again fire mark fox. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0