Who was the best player on the 1998 team?

TonyMartin80

This includes offense, defense and special teams. In your opinion who do you think was the single best player on the 1998 NFC Champion team. I tnink the best player on that team was Tony Martin. He gave defenses nightmares and stretched the field. Jamal Anderson would not have had the great season if Tony Martin did not stretch field the way he did. Tony Martin was the man!

I will say the obvious in my opinion, Jamal Anderson. I also agree OP that Tony Martin made a lot of things possible for that offense. But Jamal was the workhorse that season. But the whole team was special. I maybe be wrong, but the team this year has that same kind of feel to it. Like that 1980 team had, just felt magical

Jamal,,, i remember one run where he stiff armed three defenders , shoved one out of bounds like a rag doll and crushed the other straight down in the ground like he was an empty beer can... man my heart broke when his second knee went out on him....

and that whole defensive line was a killing machine

Edited by newgafatboy

1 hour ago, TonyMartin80 said:

This includes offense, defense and special teams. In your opinion who do you think was the single best player on the 1998 NFC Champion team. I tnink the best player on that team was Tony Martin. He gave defenses nightmares and stretched the field. Jamal Anderson would not have had the great season if Tony Martin did not stretch field the way he did. Tony Martin was the man!

Is this Tony Martin's mom???