Sickening

Sponge

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

This hate crime committed by four black teens against a disabled white guy comes from the lovely hellhole known as Chicago. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/police-investigating-facebook-live-video-showing-tortured-man-article-1.2934926

"**** Donald Trump, **** white

Word I head is that he is is mentally handicap as well. That does make we want to go tactical. I hate bullies with a passion.

5 minutes ago, Worzone said:

People were brainwashed in this election to believe that white people are evil devil Nazis and Donald Trump and anyone who voted for him is the embodiment of that devil. We are reaping what the MSM sowed. 

I seriously doubt they thought this handicapped person was a card carrying Aryan or anything. Watching the video, there are no fustrations being taken out, no rage, thier laughing and having a sadist's good time. Some people are just ****holes and bullies and they found an easy mark.

3 minutes ago, Worzone said:

People were brainwashed in this election to believe that white people are evil devil Nazis and Donald Trump and anyone who voted for him is the embodiment of that devil. We are reaping what the MSM sowed. 

I'd say it started about 5 years ago, before Trump came into the picture.

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

I'd say it started about 5 years ago, before Trump came into the picture.

Yeah I would have to agree it started a while back. Media helped hang it on Trump during the election cycle though. It is amazing how effective it is when you look at the big liberal centers.

14 minutes ago, Worzone said:

its not bout Aryan lol. its about the fact that he was white, that much seems clear in part. 

Perhaps but I think the incident where those guys pull that one poor old man out of his vehicle and beat on him is probably more symptomatic (partisan tensions +bad people) of what your talking about.

This victim was not only handicapped but had a prior relationship with at least one of the attackers (appears like they lured him into a van or something). It really sounds like he was specifically targeted out by a bunch of wannabe thugs trying to be hardcore cool or some shyt.

That said I hope they charge this as a hate crime. They could even go for a twofer cause he's handicapped.

17 minutes ago, Worzone said:

I personally just  assume everyone I don't know well around me is a dangerous psychopath at all times in public. I hate public places now. I used to love them, now I am always watching everything around me and my family for anyone or anything suspicious. 

Never liked public places.  People are crazy.  I get nervous around crowds.  This makes me not go to concerts ever.  Sporting events give me anxiety. 

21 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I still go to games, concerts, etc.  I will not let terrorism make me live in fear.  I will however take all precautions possible and I am cognizant of my surrounding at all times.  

It has nothing to do with terrorists... I just dont like being around a bunch of people.

I'm not without my own social anxietys but going to games and concerts might be literally one of my favorite activities to do. In fact I've been in some playoff atmospheres that were almost intoxicating they were so electric (which might say something about mob mentality but we won't go there :ninja: )

3 hours ago, lostone said:

I hope they get charged as adults and the book thrown at them.  This is terrible behavior and I hope they learn while serving their 20-30 year sentence.

I personally hope they do not get all that. They seem very young and the culture they are in there is toxic. I however hope they do have the fear of Almighty God put in them.

I heard on the news a few min ago "some are calling this a hate crime" .... wtf :doh:

When you torture someone of another race while shouting "fck *insert race of person being tortured here* people", I'm pretty sure it's a hate crime. 

This story will last 48 hrs in MSM (excluding Fox news for obvious reasons). There will be no marching/protest on the disabled man's behalf. Just another example of the race double standard going on in America today. 

7 hours ago, lostone said:

I enjoy it, but being around a lot of people

yall white folks make me nervous :ninja:

LOL QFT

On the real though, BS like this is unacceptable. Too many crazy mofos out there with anger issues and antisocial behavior that are too willing to take it out on unsuspecting people.

Better put your head on a swivel.

7 hours ago, Sobeit said:

I personally hope they do not get all that. They seem very young and the culture they are in there is toxic. I however hope they do have the fear of Almighty God put in them.

They kidnapped, tortured, and humiliated a disabled kid for 24-48 hours. They were all 18 years old. I hope they get every second of the maximum allowed for their many crimes.

I do agree with Lo in that hate crime distinctions are stupid. I don't like the very selective application of them either, but I would much prefer the whole notion was abandoned.

Punish crime with appropriate punishment. I don't care if some pos kills me for my wallet or my skin color, just punish him appropriately either way. An extra couple years because he didn't like my race makes no difference to me whatsoever.

21 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

They kidnapped, tortured, and humiliated a disabled kid for 24-48 hours. They were all 18 years old. I hope they get every second of the maximum allowed for their many crimes.

This racist episodes shows us all we cannot let our guard down 1 bit. But hey, the MSM will continue to cry piss and moan that Trump said some mean things. Good grief folks. 750 homicides in Chicago alone tells you our world is on fire and its by the lowest in our soceity. Those are the ones who Need Trump the most. Hope and Change was a lie and a disaster. Jobs, education, REAL opportunity. 

1 hour ago, silentbob1272 said:

Obama has been really good at doing this along with the mainstream media. It just serves to force people onto sides and radicalizes more people. It is like running off the road. Your 1st response is to jerk the wheel back too hard the other direction. They posted that video on line clearly this is what they wanted. Maybe they did not think it through all the way. We still live in a time where it would seem they want a bunch of people radicalized.

Just so I've got this straight...

Irresponsible rhetoric that demonizes outgroups can lead to real-life violence against members of those outgroups...but ONLY if the rhetoric is from Democrats and ONLY if the outgroups are whites or conservatives.

I remember making a thread awhile back about the dangers of irresponsible rhetoric and the connection to the Planned Parenthood shooters.  A lot of the same people posting in this thread told me that the irresponsible rhetoric had absolutely zero connection to the actions of people committing the violence.  

Help me understand this glaring inconsistency.