Ford announces to Cancel Mexican plant, build in America, CNN reporter not happy

dirtyhairy

This is happening BEFORE president Trump takes office. Obama has ridiculed Trump by saying He couldn't do anything. This is the pro growth that Trump will WIN with. I expect the left will ignore this in mass, but also twist this news to try and make it negative. Scrw the MSM. This is making America profitable again and this is exactly what we NEED.

Great video but note the Long Knives pointed at Trump.  FORD CANCELS MEXICO PLANT; EXPANDING IN MICHIGAN

32 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

We've already been discussing it.  Everybody here (myself included) agrees it's a good thing.  So you're probably not going to get the reaction you were hoping for.

Since I haven't been waiting with baited breadth on your every word and discussion, I've not seen your rousing discussion. Why is it you have to come out at me like an azz when I post topics for discussion. How about discussing the topic instead of sniping.

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

You came into a thread about a book you've never read and proceeded to "review" that book.  Don't talk to me about sniping. 

Hopefully this trend with American manufacturing continues. 

No drake, I went into a thread and gave a Professional discussion of the Property Management business, which the dumb book is supposed to be about. The book is actually a hit piece and poorly done at that. So, where did I miss your professional Ford discussion? 

So, Ford has employed around 28,000 people and invested around 12 billion in the last 8 years. 

This looks like common business practice to me. The CEO mentioned that first and foremost that Ford considers whats in the best interest of the Stock holders. 

As I understand it the plant  in Mexico was slated for the Ford Focus in some capacity. It was determined that the demand for the vehicle would not be as high as projected and

the work could be shifted to the current plant in Mexico.

I do recall Mr. Trump saying some very nasty things about Ford during the campaign. He even suggested that his voters should boycott Ford Motor. Of course a major loss in business means a loss in profits..and the closing of plants and the letting go of American workers. But, Hey what a great message from our future leader. Maybe we could condemn him for stupid Sh#t as quickly as you praise him for things he had very little to do with.

On 1/3/2017 at 4:13 PM, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, don't feed the trolls.

Trout can't stand a contrary set of facts, so he tries to silence the opposition. He has used this tact, like the left with political correctness, calling people racist, homophobes, etc. and it has worked on the GOP for years, hence the fact Obama shreds the constititution. The out going president just awarded himself a NEW MEDAL. How about that. The president awards himself a Medal. Never seen that before. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/04/president-obama-awards-himself-distinguished-public-service-medal/

As this year starts off with a bang, I won't have much time to post on a football message board. Instead, I will be diving deep into a fast moving work environment which will go a long way towards shoring up my family's financial future. But, I will chime in when i see leftist and marxist propoganda and fake news. Cheers, DirtyHairy.

28 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

As this year starts off with a bang, I won't have much time to post on a football message board. Instead, I will be diving deep into a fast moving work environment which will go a long way towards shoring up my family's financial future. But, I will chime in when i see leftist and marxist propoganda and fake news. Cheers, DirtyHairy.

Well then you will be here every day then.  In case you haven't paid attention to your comrades, the entire American media is leftist, fake marxist propaganda.  We need you now more than ever. 

20 minutes ago, big_dog said:

When will Trump go after GM/Chrysler?  They have twice the workforce in Mexico than Ford.

ummmm....Chevy is part of GM and Trump already has by threatening them with higher import taxes. He specifically mentioned the Chevy Cruze, I believe

I may be wrong, but I don't think he would be able to raise import taxes on Chevy/GM/Ford and leave them lower for Chrysler so an additional thread would seem to be unnecessary