Why is it?

1 minute ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

The worst as they stand right now?

The worst seed remaining goes to Dallas.

Seattle is the 3... if they win, they are guaranteed to come to Atlanta because the 4,5,6 will all be worse than 3.  If Detroit wins, they go to Dallas, because they are 6 and 6 is worse than 3,4,5.

Make sense?

Just now, FalconsFanNW said:

The worst seed remaining goes to Dallas.

Seattle is the 3... if they win, they are guaranteed to come to Atlanta because the 4,5,6 will all be worse than 3.  If Detroit wins, they go to Dallas, because they are 6 and 6 is worse than 3,4,5.

Make sense?

Yes...#2 plays the best, while #1 get the best of the least..LOL..

13 minutes ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

The worst as they stand right now?

Seeding yes. Detroit is last if they win the go to Dallas. If Seattle wins since they are highest left they come to us. Giants and Packers are also higher than Detroit so if detroit wins we play whoever wins the packers giants game 

22 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

The NFL essentially 're-seeds' the remaining teams after every round of the playoffs, rather than a static bracket. 

The top seed will always host the lowest remaining seed. 

I get what you mean but technically they don't reseed, they re-bracket. Seeds are static, unlike the brackets which you said.

Seeding doesn't always mean much.  We played Green Bay in 2010 because they were the worst seed, but they were clearly the best team.  I wouldn't worry too much about that stuff.  It tends to sort itself out.  I'm not sure at all that Seattle is better than Green Bay or New York, and I'm also not sure they can beat Detroit.

1 minute ago, LightningDawg58 said:

I get what you mean but technically they don't reseed, they re-bracket. Seeds are static, unlike the brackets which you said.

Fair enough. My re-seed comment was mean to indicate that if Detroit wins the wild card round, they are guaranteed to become the 4th seed in the divisional round, while the NYG/GB winner becomes the 'new' 3rd seed. 

1 hour ago, Da_Truth said:

Y'all are suckas.  Does everyone really think this guy doesn't understand playoff seating?  Don't fall for his toying with you.  LMAO

Actually I didn't.  I was serious, but I logged on today and had not viewed any threads. I was thinking that we'd get the winner between the Hawks and Lions based on brackets.  I'm proud that so many of you are as knowledgeable as you are and so willing to share what you know.

1 hour ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

Actually I didn't.  I was serious, but I logged on today and had not viewed any threads. I was thinking that we'd get the winner between the Hawks and Lions based on brackets.  I'm proud that so many of you are as knowledgeable as you are and so willing to share what you know.

LOL..oh, ok.