25 Carolina Panthers 23
26 Jacksonville Jaguars 26
27 San Diego Chargers 27
28 New York Jets 32
29 Chicago Bears 28
30 San Francisco 49ers 29
31 Cleveland Browns 30
32 Los Angeles Rams 31

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/2/14142278/nfl-power-rankings-final-regular-season-patriots-falcons-cowboys

Falcons got this, Fuego. I have never seen anything like it. I wasn't able to watch any FB during the Rams Greatest Show on Turf season (got to see some of the SB), but this team just seems too powerful to NOT to win the SB.

Note to self: Be calm with a 25 point lead entering the fourth quarter. Geeeeeez.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I hear you :D

I'm never that calm until the fat lady sings...especially if it were the SB

OH, my friend I sense that you are a long-time Falcon fan. I want games like the Panther's games. Blow the top off and persist.

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I hear you :D

I'm never that calm until the fat lady sings...especially if it were the SB

They should.

2 hours ago, fuego said:

This is SB Nation

Patriots finish on top, while Falcons jump Cowboys

Week 17 Team Last week
1 New England Patriots 1
2 Atlanta Falcons 3
3 Dallas Cowboys 2
4 Kansas City Chiefs 4
5 Pittsburgh Steelers 5
6 Green Bay Packers 9
7 New York Giants 7
8 Seattle Seahawks 8
9 Detroit Lions 13
10 Miami Dolphins 10
11 Oakland Raiders 6
12 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16
13 Baltimore Ravens 11
14 Washington 12
15 Houston Texans 14
16 Arizona Cardinals 19
17 New Orleans Saints 15
18 Indianapolis Colts 18
19 Philadelphia Eagles 20
20 Denver Broncos 21
21 Tennessee Titans 22
22 Buffalo Bills 17
23 Cincinnati Bengals 24
24 Minnesota Vikings 25
25 Carolina Panthers 23
26 Jacksonville Jaguars 26
27 San Diego Chargers 27
28 New York Jets 32
29 Chicago Bears 28
30 San Francisco 49ers 29
31 Cleveland Browns 30
32 Los Angeles Rams 31

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/2/14142278/nfl-power-rankings-final-regular-season-patriots-falcons-cowboys

The main thing is they got the top 4 teams correct.. Not sure I agree with who's were in those top 4 but at least I do agree with the top 4 teams... Good job..

I gave up on the power rankings this year.  Especially when we play rope a dope in the 4th quarter... Seems to skewer the rankings and stats.

Also there are so many power rankings out there...  some say we are 5 or 3 and another says 7 or 8... when we won we didn't win hard enough, and when we lost it was because of some irrepairable sturctural fault in the teams defense.

It is all Tuesday morning quarterbacking.   We could not make them happy no matter how well we played.  So now we are 2nd seed with a bye... that is true power

ALL THE WAY!  GOOOOOOooooooooooooFalcons!

I agree with the top 4 but personally I'd say we should be 4 because we lost to KC and Dallas had more wins...,, if you go by what has happened during the season ,, we should be 4 but I think they must be ranking by how well we are playing the last 3 games... I think KC is one of the best teams.. I think I'd rather play NE or Dallas rather than KC.. I may be wrong but don't take KC lightly. 

15 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

I agree with the top 4 but personally I'd say we should be 4 because we lost to KC and Dallas had more wins...,, if you go by what has happened during the season ,, we should be 4 but I think they must be ranking by how well we are playing the last 3 games... I think KC is one of the best teams.. I think I'd rather play NE or Dallas rather than KC.. I may be wrong but don't take KC lightly. 

Here's 5. Will that do? : )

Fine Fifteen

5. Atlanta (11-5). LW: 5. The Falcons’ bye gives Kyle Shanahan time to have a busy HC interview slate, but if there is anyone who can give advice on balancing a postseason run with job interviews, it’s Dan Quinn.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/01/03/nfl-buffalo-bills-terry-pegula-doug-whaley-rex-ryan

ESPN is still a joke. Finished behind the Seahawks. And even behind GB. Talk about hanging on to you bias.

atl.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

7. Atlanta Falcons

2016 record: 11-5
Week 17 ranking: 7sw_ye_40.png | Preseason: 19gn-arrow.png

The Falcons scored 540 points this season, tied for eighth most in NFL history. QB Matt Ryan averaged 9.26 yards per attempt to get them there, the highest by any quarterback with 500 or more passing attempts in a season. Also, 14 players caught at least one of Ryan's 38 passing TDs. Will Ryan be rewarded for those efforts with the MVP award?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18395280/nfl-2016-final-regular-season-power-rankings-new-england-patriots-dallas-cowboys-pittsburgh-steelers

12 minutes ago, fuego said:

ESPN is still a joke. Finished behind the Seahawks. And even behind GB. Talk about hanging on to you bias.

7. Atlanta Falcons

The Falcons scored 540 points this season, tied for eighth most in NFL history. QB Matt Ryan averaged 9.26 yards per attempt to get them there, the highest by any quarterback with 500 or more passing attempts in a season. Also, 14 players caught at least one of Ryan's 38 passing TDs. Will Ryan be rewarded for those efforts with the MVP award?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18395280/nfl-2016-final-regular-season-power-rankings-new-england-patriots-dallas-cowboys-pittsburgh-steelers

Last week's rankings by ESPN were still the worst by far, having us behind Oakland when they lost their starting QB for the season! I still can't believe they are in the top 10...

1 hour ago, fuego said:

7. Atlanta Falcons

ESPN is the equivalent of CNN. Anyone who gets their sports news from them is misinformed. 

Edited by Bobby.Digital

5 hours ago, fuego said:

7. Atlanta Falcons

Yeap,, we should be 4.

23 hours ago, Falcan Moore said:

Houston might lose to Carr-less Raiders. They're that middling. 

AFC South champs should have to play an extra Monday night payoff game against the AFC team that sits just outside the playoff bracket every year with winner getting in. What a joke of a division.

2 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

AFC South champs should have to play an extra Monday night payoff game against the AFC team that sits just outside the playoff bracket every year with winner getting in. What a joke of a division.

Hey, I remember a few years ago hoping we lost the final game of the season thus not having to go to the playoffs with a 7-9 record... Luckily it was the Panthers who went and got roasted... 

The strong divisions are almost always cyclical... 

23 minutes ago, Leggggggo said:

Hey, I remember a few years ago hoping we lost the final game of the season thus not having to go to the playoffs with a 7-9 record... Luckily it was the Panthers who went and got roasted... 

The strong divisions are almost always cyclical... 

AFC South has been HORRID since it inception back in 2002. It's only saving grace were the Manning Colts years. 

6 hours ago, fuego said:

7. Atlanta Falcons

Given that it's ESPN, I'm not surprised by the ranking, but what annoys me is the bolded. Matt holds the record for anyone with 350 or more attempts, which is way more impressive. It's like they're intentionally deflating the accomplishment.