Jump to content

can someone give the different scenarios for nfc playoffs and who ATL might play?


ket222

Recommended Posts

can someone give the different scenarios for nfc playoffs and who ATL might play?

which of the wild card winners would play us?  what's the likelihood of our playing GB?  how would you rank all playoff teams in the nfc and who we match up well or poorly against?

if we somehow made the super bowl would we have a harder time winning against patriots or steelers than dallas?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Seattle wins, they go to Atlanta

If Seattle loses to Detroit, the Falcons play the winner of the Giants/Packers game.

EDIT: To answer your other question. Out of the 3 possible teams that the Falcons could play in their first game, I would rank them in terms of who I want to play most as 1. Seattle, 2. New York, 3. Green Bay. But I think the Falcons can beat all 3. I just think Green Bay personally poses as the biggest threat to the Falcons style of play

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ket222 said:

can someone give the different scenarios for nfc playoffs and who ATL might play?

which of the wild card winners would play us?  what's the likelihood of our playing GB?  how would you rank all playoff teams in the nfc and who we match up well or poorly against?

if we somehow made the super bowl would we have a harder time winning against patriots or steelers than dallas?

 

Only way we play the Lions would be in the NFC Championship game.

I'd say the smart money is the Seahawks coming to the Dome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

If Seattle wins, they go to Atlanta

If Seattle loses to Detroit, the Falcons play the winner of the Giants/Packers game.

EDIT: To answer your other question. Out of the 3 possible teams that the Falcons could play in their first game, I would rank them in terms of who I want to play most as 1. Seattle, 2. New York, 3. Green Bay. But I think the Falcons can beat all 3. I just think Green Bay personally poses as the biggest threat to the Falcons style of play

All of them feature Super Bowl champion QBs that could give our worst ranked playoff ready defense the business. Two of em have as beatin defenses that could slow our offense down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

All of them feature Super Bowl champion QBs that could give our worst ranked playoff ready defense the business. Two of em have as beatin defenses that could slow our defense down.

I didn't say the Falcons "will" beat all 3. I said they "can" beat all 3 and that is truth.

Only Rodgers scares me. Russell and Eli do not. Football is the ultimate team game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

All of them feature Super Bowl champion QBs that could give our worst ranked playoff ready defense the business. Two of em have as beatin defenses that could slow our defense down.

Dude, you're a nice guy and don't make personal attacks so I appreciate and accept your opinions, but how and why do you dedicate your time to something you almost can never find anything positive about?! It's like you're staying in a marriage cause of the kids... I'm honestly curious, not trying to be a ****...

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

It will be Seattle at Atlanta. It is destiny. Rematch. Get ready 4 seattle no way they lose to lions at home.

Problem is lions offensive style will give Seattle fits (now) since Earl Thomas went out, noticing that the Seattle defense has ranked in the bottom quarter of the league in defensive dvoa since. Cards beat them at home, and the lions have enough pass rush to give Russell a difficult time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jailbreak Blitz said:

Seattle lost to LA and looked like **** all year.  Detroit wins that one.

They've mostly looked bad on the road. They're 7-1 at home and have arguably the biggest home field advantage in the league (perhaps Packers in January top them). Lions at 3-5 on the road, including a loss to da Bears. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Expert Poster said:

They've mostly looked bad on the road. They're 7-1 at home and have arguably the biggest home field advantage in the league (perhaps Packers in January top them). Lions at 3-5 on the road, including a loss to da Bears. 

Yeah they do.

I've been to both Falcons games at Clink since 2011... and man... you don't know what loud is until you see a game at Clink.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...